Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Space & Supernatural

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-19-2017, 06:20 PM
uniden uniden is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The World/The Planet
Posts: 122
uniden is on a distinguished road
Default We need a revolution.


Alternative medicine should be mainstream medicine. The four main causes of disease and death are:

1.) pollutants
2.) contaminants
3.) toxins
4.) inorganic matter

By the way, pharmaceuticals are inorganic. They may help with managing an illness and keeping it under control; but they do not cure the illness.

God meant for us to live in his Garden of Eden. In other words, Heaven on Earth. In the beginning, there were no diseases. God saw how good it was, and it was good. But now, there's pollution, contamination, toxins, and inorganic matter. BTW, minerals are inorganic and they are found in life. Therefore, they are really organic. It's plain and simple. If it's not the way God made it to be in the beginning of this planet (and other planets); then it is not good. God gave us everything we needed to live forever, and "Adam and Eve" blew it. It's right in the Bible. I cannot believe how ignorant and deceitful society has become. We need a revolution for what is right; for what God wants for us. And he does want what is best for us. What is best for us is the way God made it for us in the beginning of this planet (and the universe, and other planets). So if we continue to pollute, contaminate, make toxic, and kill this planet; then we are in for a lot more problems.

I can't believe I even wrote this. Everything I said is true, and yet the ideal condition of this planet is auld lang syne. It is what it is. I suppose if we got rid of all these problems on this planet, it could be achieved...but how would we get rid of all these problems?
__________________
"Man's mind stretched to a new idea never returns to its original dimensions."

Oliver Wendell Holmes
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-01-2018, 09:45 PM
hippieintraining hippieintraining is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 14
hippieintraining is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniden View Post
Alternative medicine should be mainstream medicine. The four main causes of disease and death are:

1.) pollutants
2.) contaminants
3.) toxins
4.) inorganic matter

By the way, pharmaceuticals are inorganic. They may help with managing an illness and keeping it under control; but they do not cure the illness.

God meant for us to live in his Garden of Eden. In other words, Heaven on Earth. In the beginning, there were no diseases. God saw how good it was, and it was good. But now, there's pollution, contamination, toxins, and inorganic matter. BTW, minerals are inorganic and they are found in life. Therefore, they are really organic. It's plain and simple. If it's not the way God made it to be in the beginning of this planet (and other planets); then it is not good. God gave us everything we needed to live forever, and "Adam and Eve" blew it. It's right in the Bible. I cannot believe how ignorant and deceitful society has become. We need a revolution for what is right; for what God wants for us. And he does want what is best for us. What is best for us is the way God made it for us in the beginning of this planet (and the universe, and other planets). So if we continue to pollute, contaminate, make toxic, and kill this planet; then we are in for a lot more problems.

I can't believe I even wrote this. Everything I said is true, and yet the ideal condition of this planet is auld lang syne. It is what it is. I suppose if we got rid of all these problems on this planet, it could be achieved...but how would we get rid of all these problems?
I know this is old, but I agree with this SO much, it's ridiculous :'(

As a child, I was FORCED to be drugged up against my will. At first they thought I had ADHD. Then years later it was a different diagnosis which I won't say because I am embarrassed. I don't believe the diagnoses were correct at first- but are NOW, because it was MADE that way. Let me explain. Looking back I realize that I spent too much time around and was being dominated by my grandmother. If my father had either just moved out, or told her to back tf off trying to parent me as if I were own, and STUCK TO HIS WORD, AGGRESSIVELY, orr, orrr, and my FAVORITE case scenario, just given me up for adoption, there would BE no mental illness. My mental illnesses were CREATED by my family trying to "get rid" of them . And this is something I will not forgive at least when it comes to my grandma. If my father and grandfather would have known better, they would have done better, I thoroughly believe this in my heart. You see, my grandmother is very... not all there. She is very much mentally unstable, a sheep, just fully ridiculous. She is obnoxious, lacks empathy, lacks certain morals, and is narcisstic. She is a helicopter. If I would have been TAUGHT proper social skills, etiquette, how to find my own identity, and how to take care of myself and be empathetic of others WHILST still being (appropriately) assertive for myself, there would BE no mental illness today. They thought I was mentally ill as a child, when really, my grandmother's "parenting" *ahem* *cough* *BUTTING IN with my parenting* skills were the cause the whole time. Therefore, I was put on SO, SO SO SO many medications. Forced against my will. I wish so badly they would have just tried a difference approach with how I was interacted with first, as well as some herbal stuff. But no- they were selfish and had to run to the "doctors first, because we're fucking impatient and want it fixed in a night. And oh, we're sheep, so the doctor always knows best" I'm now 20 and don't even KNOW myself. I'm drowning in depression, and the heartwrenching realization that I WILL die young, thanks to what all I was put on. And if I don't, I will be ever so blessed.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-06-2018, 11:52 AM
uniden uniden is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The World/The Planet
Posts: 122
uniden is on a distinguished road
Default

Hey, hippieintraining. I was just feeling eccentric in a worldly way. I know that the condition of this planet is de facto. The ideal condition for earth is auld lang syne. I am in no position to fix all the problems of this planet. So for me to post what I did was futile.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-06-2018, 02:01 PM
hippieintraining hippieintraining is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 14
hippieintraining is on a distinguished road
Default

I understand haha, I just kinda slabbed this on the forum in a heat rush of needing to vent. Wasn’t trying to ruffle your feathers I understand the OP was rethorical lol. Have a nice day <3
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-06-2018, 05:13 PM
uniden uniden is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The World/The Planet
Posts: 122
uniden is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieintraining View Post
I understand haha, I just kinda slabbed this on the forum in a heat rush of needing to vent. Wasn’t trying to ruffle your feathers I understand the OP was rethorical lol. Have a nice day <3
Hey, hippieintraining. You didn't ruffle my feathers. I am the OP. I was just kind of seeing the realism of my post. I am not in a position of authority to get rid of all these inorganic deleterious things; and establish a utopian world and planet. I am a person who wants this, but might not be able to have it. Unless Trump makes positive changes to this country and world; but I somewhat doubt that.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-06-2018, 05:38 PM
hippieintraining hippieintraining is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 14
hippieintraining is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniden View Post
Hey, hippieintraining. You didn't ruffle my feathers. I am the OP. I was just kind of seeing the realism of my post. I am not in a position of authority to get rid of all these inorganic deleterious things; and establish a utopian world and planet. I am a person who wants this, but might not be able to have it. Unless Trump makes positive changes to this country and world; but I somewhat doubt that.
Agreed
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-18-2018, 03:32 PM
uniden uniden is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The World/The Planet
Posts: 122
uniden is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieintraining View Post
My mental illnesses were CREATED by my family trying to "get rid" of them . And this is something I will not forgive at least when it comes to my grandma. If my father and grandfather would have known better, they would have done better, I thoroughly believe this in my heart. You see, my grandmother is very... not all there. She is very much mentally unstable, a sheep, just fully ridiculous. She is obnoxious, lacks empathy, lacks certain morals, and is narcisstic. She is a helicopter. If I would have been TAUGHT proper social skills, etiquette, how to find my own identity, and how to take care of myself and be empathetic of others WHILST still being (appropriately) assertive for myself, there would BE no mental illness today. They thought I was mentally ill as a child, when really, my grandmother's "parenting" *ahem* *cough* *BUTTING IN with my parenting* skills were the cause the whole time. Therefore, I was put on SO, SO SO SO many medications. Forced against my will. I wish so badly they would have just tried a difference approach with how I was interacted with first, as well as some herbal stuff. But no- they were selfish and had to run to the "doctors first, because we're fucking impatient and want it fixed in a night. And oh, we're sheep, so the doctor always knows best" I'm now 20 and don't even KNOW myself. I'm drowning in depression, and the heartwrenching realization that I WILL die young, thanks to what all I was put on. And if I don't, I will be ever so blessed.
As far as trying to "get rid" of mental illness, that's impossible. The reasoning here is that we all have some degree of every "disorder", "condition", and "syndrome". All three of these things are really just different ways of feeling, thinking, and being. I really don't know who you are - at all. So I am not going to try to give you any advice. I have a lot of work to do on myself.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-18-2018, 04:30 PM
uniden uniden is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The World/The Planet
Posts: 122
uniden is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippieintraining View Post
I know this is old, but I agree with this SO much, it's ridiculous :'(

As a child, I was FORCED to be drugged up against my will. At first they thought I had ADHD. Then years later it was a different diagnosis which I won't say because I am embarrassed. I don't believe the diagnoses were correct at first- but are NOW, because it was MADE that way. Let me explain. Looking back I realize that I spent too much time around and was being dominated by my grandmother. If my father had either just moved out, or told her to back tf off trying to parent me as if I were own, and STUCK TO HIS WORD, AGGRESSIVELY, orr, orrr, and my FAVORITE case scenario, just given me up for adoption, there would BE no mental illness. My mental illnesses were CREATED by my family trying to "get rid" of them . And this is something I will not forgive at least when it comes to my grandma. If my father and grandfather would have known better, they would have done better, I thoroughly believe this in my heart. You see, my grandmother is very... not all there. She is very much mentally unstable, a sheep, just fully ridiculous. She is obnoxious, lacks empathy, lacks certain morals, and is narcisstic. She is a helicopter. If I would have been TAUGHT proper social skills, etiquette, how to find my own identity, and how to take care of myself and be empathetic of others WHILST still being (appropriately) assertive for myself, there would BE no mental illness today. They thought I was mentally ill as a child, when really, my grandmother's "parenting" *ahem* *cough* *BUTTING IN with my parenting* skills were the cause the whole time. Therefore, I was put on SO, SO SO SO many medications. Forced against my will. I wish so badly they would have just tried a difference approach with how I was interacted with first, as well as some herbal stuff. But no- they were selfish and had to run to the "doctors first, because we're fucking impatient and want it fixed in a night. And oh, we're sheep, so the doctor always knows best" I'm now 20 and don't even KNOW myself. I'm drowning in depression, and the heartwrenching realization that I WILL die young, thanks to what all I was put on. And if I don't, I will be ever so blessed.
You better STFU. If you're someone who knows who I am; or has heard of me; you better STFU. I know you're just trying to make it look like you agree with me; but really think I'm just some "weird ***". SO STFU.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-19-2018, 12:10 AM
hippieintraining hippieintraining is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 14
hippieintraining is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniden View Post
You better STFU. If you're someone who knows who I am; or has heard of me; you better STFU. I know you're just trying to make it look like you agree with me; but really think I'm just some "weird ***". SO STFU.

heh

wait wait... stop fw me 🤣🤣🤣
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-20-2018, 01:13 PM
uniden uniden is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The World/The Planet
Posts: 122
uniden is on a distinguished road
Default

It's a fricking forum. Who knows who anyone on here really is. Or if anything anyone says on here is genuine.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 01-20-2018, 10:01 PM
hippieintraining hippieintraining is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 14
hippieintraining is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniden View Post
It's a fricking forum. Who knows who anyone on here really is. Or if anything anyone says on here is genuine.
are you high sir
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-21-2018, 09:28 AM
jfh jfh is offline
perpetual student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 5,224
jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold
Default

Come on, guys. This is not Facebook or Twitter. Talk health.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-21-2018, 01:45 PM
uniden uniden is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The World/The Planet
Posts: 122
uniden is on a distinguished road
Default

My paranoid schizophrenia probably had something to do with the STFU nonsense. And I may seem high at times due to the medications that I am currently on. And yes, I know this isn't facebook or twitter. So I will try to post only health related things from now on.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-22-2018, 07:11 AM
jfh jfh is offline
perpetual student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 5,224
jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniden View Post
So I will try to post only health related things from now on.
Thanks, uniden. You have good reputation here and have contributed very well. I hope you will keep sharing. And yes, I know how difficult things get when health is imbalanced. I've been there.
__________________
.
- Jim

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-27-2018, 10:08 AM
uniden uniden is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The World/The Planet
Posts: 122
uniden is on a distinguished road
Default Sorry hippieintraining

Sorry, hippieintraining. I did not really mean for you to stfu. I was just feeling paranoid and delusional. I've been diagnosed with Schizophrenia for 10+ years. First it was disorganized schizophrenia; lately it's been paranoid schizophrenia. Hence my delusional thinking and paranoia. Again, I'm sorry.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Shadow Side of the Wireless Revolution-Video liverock Cancer 0 11-03-2012 09:55 AM
THE FOOD REVOLUTION Ted_Hutchinson Nutrition 1 09-11-2011 02:57 AM
ABC's new show-Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Adventure EarlyBird Children's Health 20 04-26-2010 11:00 AM