Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Exercise & Dieting

Old 07-07-2017, 05:38 AM
Observer

RayMoons is on a distinguished road

Andre,

Have you done any research on noninvasive transdermal CO2 therapy? It is called deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator and is a five-minute application of medical grade CO2 that induces the Bohr effect- which offloads oxygen inside your body... Will increase your energy, boost your metabolism and help you lose weight.! Look it up and take a look at their science page :

https://www.doxyva.com/Articles.asp?ID=280
Old 07-07-2017, 05:43 AM
Observer

RayMoons is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre82 View Post
Hi. Thanks for taking time and replying.
See here's the thing. I've already cut on carbs, I avoid sugary drinks, don't eat bread at all, eat some pasta and rice from time to time.
My last meal for the day is around 7 - 8 in the evening. I do jogging 1-2 times per week for about 5-7 km each session (pace is about 6:50/km so it's pretty slow - low heart rate).
Still, my scale shows same weight every time I step on it.
I'm really unmotivated because of this....

Andre,

Please look up Deoxyhemoglobin Vasodilator or noninvasive transdermal CO2, a five-minute application that feels like water drops and induces the Bohr Effect which is a body process that offloads oxygen, speeds up your metabolism, and boosts your energy

http://www.natmedtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53?

R
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.