Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Nutrition

Old 09-28-2011, 07:51 AM
Lecturer

EarlyBird is on a distinguished road
Question Jim - Harlington, Texas>

Jim, my Pittman & Davis catalog came yesterday - Ruby Red grapefruit being shipped from Harlington, Tx....

Do you know where that is?.....I was surprised there was no increase in prices from last year. .
Old 09-28-2011, 09:31 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

It is down in the Rio Grande Valley near the coast. Our Houston friend, Just Me, might be familiar with it. They must have gotten rain this summer. Or else it is easy to irrigate. If they were in the central TX area, the poor leaves would be scorched.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Old 09-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Lecturer

just me is on a distinguished road

Nope, Ive never heard of it... its down by the border...far away from me... Houston hasnt had much rain this year... I dont know about the border tho
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.