Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Cancer

Old 11-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Observer

Janjan is on a distinguished road
Default CBD OIL TO HELP CANCER ?

Hi my friends has cancer and I've been doing a lot of reading on CBD OIL. I bought kratom online from a company called reddevilkratom.com they also had a few different kinds of cbd one is of cbd oil that i can buy online. They had a few different kinds of cbd one is cbd products. Not sure what i should buy from reddevilkratom.com they had an oil base cbd 1000mgs then they had water soluble cbd then they had cbd paste. Can someone please lead me in the right way ?
Old 11-04-2017, 07:16 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

The oil is the only CBD I've read about regarding cancer. Not paste or water soluble. It makes sense that you would want something that is not highly processed. I'm not sure about healing cancer though. I've only used CBD oil for pains. However, the ads say it will help get rid of colon polyps. No evidence of that. The legal CBD has removed THC from the oil. I wonder if THC, which gives you the High, is needed for control of cancer. I have not read any studies.

For pain, I use 450mg. drops. 2 drops under the tongue for about 15 seconds. I do it longer than that. Also helps for better sleep.

I'm also not familiar with that company. You just have to make sure the product is good quality. Try to find testimonies from sources other than their website.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.