Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Diabetes

Old 03-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Observer

whetstone is on a distinguished road
Default Diabetes caused by a virus?

Enteroviruses may cause Type 1 Diabetes (T1D)

Study Of Human Pancreases Links Virus To Cause Of Type 1 Diabetes

Link Between Type 1 Diabetes And Common Viral Infection Suggested By Genetic Mutations

A quote from the top link:

"This suggests a model where normal immune activation caused by enterovirus infection and mediated by IFIH1 protein stimulates autoimmunity that eventually leads to T1D (Type 1 Diabetes)."

Old 03-11-2009, 05:06 AM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

perhaps this is why MMS eliminates diabetes for some people.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:59 AM
Observer

whetstone is on a distinguished road

Another thing that helps with enteroviruses is an herbal compound called OXYMATRINE.

Oxymatrine is an alkaloid derive

A doctor by the name of Dr. John Chia found that an intestinal enterovirus infection was the cause of his son's Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Dr. Chia was able to cure his son of CFS with a combination of interferon and Oxymatrine.

More about Dr. John Chia:

Dr. John Chia on Enteroviruses in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Part I
Old 03-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Lecturer

Mad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura aboutMad Scientest has a spectacular aura about

This would seem to make sense for type 1.
But I don't think it would work for type 2. Most of what I have read about type 2 says it is caused by eating to much sugar.
Similar to the alcoholic who destroys his liver by habitually drinking to much alcohol.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.