Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Cancer

Old 10-10-2011, 07:38 AM
Lecturer

liverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Most Promising Weapons Against Pancreatic Cancer Were Never Ordered For Steve Jobs

Bill Sardi on Resveratrol and Pancreatic Cancer.

http://www.bullypulpit.com/billsardi...teve-jobs.html
Old 10-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

Steve was a brilliant guy and he changed all of our lives for the better... to bad he did not have superior counsel when it came to his health... but even with this... pancreatic cancer is one of the hardest.

There is a doctor in NYC who has some success with applications of enzymes. If it were me I would have given MMS a fair trial as well, as well as the bugwig protocol.... Its not like he didn't have time to try different things. He had this disease for a number of years, right? And Im sure he had the bucks to acquire the very best in Rife technology... did he do chemo and all that? I really hadn't been tracking on him.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.