Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Chitchat

Old 11-30-2011, 04:30 PM
Lecturer

just me is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for a german tv show

On a Tar Syndrome facebook page, someone posted this comment

Quote:
In the German TV comes a documentation a TAR.

December 2nd on 3sat at 11:20 am.
Is there anyone here that lives in Germany that can find out the name of the show and if its possible to get this on the internet... I along with alot of other folks, would love to watch this!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 07:57 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by just me View Post
On a Tar Syndrome facebook page, someone posted this comment

Is there anyone here that lives in Germany that can find out the name of the show and if its possible to get this on the internet... I along with alot of other folks, would love to watch this!!!
Just me, I wish you luck finding this documentary, if I come across any leads, I'll definitely let you know. How is your Grandson doing lately, it's been awhile since you posted about him? I hope he's improving.
Old 12-01-2011, 04:46 AM
Lecturer

liverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of light

Just Me

Cant help with details of the German TV show(it will probably be in German Language anyway), but there are quite a few videos on TAR on YOUTUBE.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...1047l0.4.2l6l0
Old 12-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Lecturer

just me is on a distinguished road

Thanks liverock...Didnt even think about going to youtube looking for them...it will be interesting to check out!!

K2C, Bryson is doing awesome... He is on the tail end of his surguries for awhile... he had the external fixators on both arms, (did right arm first and then when it was all finished then started on left arm) which was a surgury, then had the surgury to take off the external fixator and put a rod in the arm to stabilize it for 6 months... after 6 months, another surgury to take the rod out... Is suppose to wear a brace on the right arm only at night, but he wont keep it on...The right arm went fairly well... the fixator broke at one point, so it was an extra surgury to replace the broken one with a new one... The left arm, we have had issues with... the fixator of course broke again.... and then once the fixator came off and a rod was placed inside the arm... a few weeks/ maybe a month or so, he fell, and apparently loosened the rod, so it started coming out at the elbow.... lterally made a hole and poked its way out...we could actually touch the rod... so another surgury to replace the rod.... then a couple weeks later, another football fall, and the rod was halfway out by the next day...At that point, the doctor decided the rod needed to just come out and a cast was put on...We are almost at the 6 month point.... Three casts later.... somehow, my grandson figured out that if the cast starts itching, he could take it off...whole, without it being cut open....Imagine his poor mother, when she goes to check on him first thing in the morning and find the cast laying at the end of the bed!!! Anyhow... he keeps them on for about a month, and if they dont get him to the doctor before he starts itching, he will take it off.... Hopefully this month the cast will be gone, and a brace will be used only at night..... His problems havent stopped him from being all boy tho!!! He is growing strong and healthy....Has already gone thru stitches in the forhead..... tripped over a concrete step.... Is definitly allergic to cats, guinia pigs, ferrets, and apparently doves..they all cause breathing issues..... He just turned 4. Here is a link to one of my facebook albums with pictures of him. He is a crazy kid, thats for sure!!!
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=37ec605498

hopefully you will be able to see the pictures... I will edit it, so that its open to the public..if you are on facebook, holler!!! Thanks for keeping an eye out for the documentary!!!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:32 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I was able to see the pictures of Bryson, what a sweetie! He's been through so much pain, but I'm happy to see his spirits are still high and he's so active. ((Hugs)) to your little trooper, and thanks for the update.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.