Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Health Insurance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2016, 07:28 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeinversiontables View Post
Sorry, I can't agree with you. This might be true for a few purposes and it's I think not only for expensive health care.
I think d0ug means that they cure symptoms but not diseases. Curing symptoms will only keep the patient looking for more help and more drugs. Take statins, for example. Why can't they find the inflammation problem which causes cholesterol build up, instead of continuing to cure the symptom.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.