Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Vitamins & Supplements

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-10-2009, 10:04 PM
lazur lazur is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4
lazur is on a distinguished road
Default Clustered Water

1/I'm suspicious of 'clustered' water. What little research I've done indicates it only exists on the surface of briskly moving water, or manipulated by magnetic forces: Pour it into a bottle, it ceases to be clustered. 2/Keep in mind that IONIC silver is best for nebulization. While colloidal silver may be as high as 90% particles/10% ions,(I assume the 3600ppm is indeed colloidal), ionic is often 90% ionic /10% particles. Considering the innumerable # of ions that 'fit' the '%-space' of one particle, ionic silver really doesn't operate by the 'ppm' rules. As horrible as morgellon's is, the major issue for the population now is keeping the lungs, throat, & nose clear of bacteria, fungus & viruses; best handled by nebulizing ionic silver-water as a daily ritual, while non-symptomatic. I can't imagine any healer finding the need for a higher ppm under these circumstances, but to whatever extent they -do-, higher dosage has the same effect as higher ppm, & boiling it down for a little while could conceiveably get it even stronger than 3600ppm, if & when that's an issue. Thus I conclude that while there's certainly no reason -not- to get the "stronger" product, for those who already are making their own ionic silver, there's no need to purchase additional products.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-24-2009, 06:23 AM
RCannon RCannon is offline
Reader
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Peoria
Posts: 130
RCannon is on a distinguished road
Default

Why can't you just use a little spray bottle instead of a nebulizer?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-24-2009, 03:07 PM
lazur lazur is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4
lazur is on a distinguished road
Default Why use a nebulizer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCannon View Post
Why can't you just use a little spray bottle instead of a nebulizer?
You can breath a micronized mist deeply into your lungs with a nebulizer. This is the most efficient method, & by the time you have respiratory symptoms, it's necessary. A spray is ok to hit the back of the throat as a precaution to keep bacterial/viral/fungal loads down to manageable levels as a part of everyday hygiene, or when your only symptom is a sore throat. If a respiratory issue has already begun, but is not yet symptomatic, spray won't be enough to stop the disease's progression. There's no down-side to nebulization, so 'better safe than sorry' applies.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-30-2011, 06:50 AM
lzr lzr is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
lzr is on a distinguished road
Default Colloidal Silver in a Nebulizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazur View Post
1....The patient would simply use more/ (nebulize longer), than with 20ppm. ...
It's an old thread, but I hope some participants may still be around.
I want to doublecheck- when you use colloidal silver with nebulizer, do you further dillute it with water, or you just pour the CS solution as is?

Anyone care to share an experience with using CS/nebulizer against pneumonia and provide some details on how exactly you used it?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-30-2011, 07:49 AM
jfh jfh is offline
perpetual student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 5,095
jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzr View Post
It's an old thread, but I hope some participants may still be around.
I want to doublecheck- when you use colloidal silver with nebulizer, do you further dillute it with water, or you just pour the CS solution as is?

Anyone care to share an experience with using CS/nebulizer against pneumonia and provide some details on how exactly you used it?
My nebulizer uses 3ml in its chamber. That is not very much. My colloidal silver is 20ppm. No dilution required. I am using mine with a nose instrument to nebulize for my sinuses, so I can't speak to lungs. However, it is the best delivery for silver into the lungs as well as sinuses.
__________________
.
- Jim

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched ó they must be felt with the heart." ó Helen Keller
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-30-2011, 04:48 PM
lzr lzr is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
lzr is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
...My colloidal silver is 20ppm. No dilution required. I am using mine with a nose instrument to nebulize for my sinuses, so I can't speak to lungs. However, it is the best delivery for silver into the lungs as well as sinuses
Jim,
Thanks. What brand do you use (I presume you did some research)? I happen to have Source Naturals 10ppm, but don't know how it rates.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:05 PM
pinballdoctor's Avatar
pinballdoctor pinballdoctor is offline
Lecturer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Saskatchewan Canada
Posts: 1,919
pinballdoctor will become famous soon enoughpinballdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default

Colloidal silver at 15 to 20 ppm is plenty strong enough to kill any bacteria, fungi, or virus. There is no need to use anything stronger or to dilute it with water.

I do have a nebulizer, in fact I have two, however, they are for emergency use, and so far have not needed to use either. Its better to have and not use than to need and not have.

The strength of the silver is not as important as the size. The smaller the size, the better the penetration into the tissues. And you are correct when you say silver ions are better for nebulizing directly into the lungs.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-31-2011, 07:00 AM
jfh jfh is offline
perpetual student
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 5,095
jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold
Default

lzr, I make my own. However, when I did not make my own I used www.utopiasilver.com as they seemed to have the best quality smallest particle silver. When I am really needing a heavy dose, I use nutrasilver drops, but that will clog up the nebulizer and make the components hard.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-31-2011, 01:50 PM
lzr lzr is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
lzr is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kind2creatures View Post
The "Molecula Silver" I just bought has a small amount of food grade hydrogen peroxide in it. It specifies of the bottle, "for use in nebulizer only". Has peroxide AND is expensive!
Hi, kind2creatures,
do you remember if it (i.e. Respiratory support formula with H2O2) worked for you? Their website claims molecular one has better penetration than both ionic and colloidal.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-31-2011, 02:01 PM
kind2creatures's Avatar
kind2creatures kind2creatures is offline
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 6,434
Blog Entries: 47
kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzr View Post
Hi, kind2creatures,
do you remember if it (i.e. Respiratory support formula with H2O2) worked for you? Their website claims molecular one has better penetration than both ionic and colloidal.
I haven't had the need to use it yet, the bottle is still unopened and kept in a cool, dark area. The Omron nebulizer I bought has not been used either. Hopefully I'll stay healthy and won't need to use them. Like pinballdoctor said, it's better to have and not use, than need and not have.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-04-2011, 09:42 AM
nonwo nonwo is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3
nonwo is on a distinguished road
Default COPD sufferer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl View Post
With all that's been said lately about cancer being a fungus, I've added a tiny pinch of bicarbinate of soda to distilled water in my nebulizer. I read about doing that somewhere.

I've used colloidal silver in my nebulizer many times, and, besides my lungs, I usually breathe it into my sinuses by turning the hose backwards...and let the vapor go into my ears to cover all bases.

I use my nebulizer for COPD medication, so it is supplied by my insurance through my oxygen provider. Most of the ones for sale are by prescription only, but there are a few available without a prescription too. You just need to look around.
How do you take CS in your nebulizer & does it help your COPD? Do you continue taking your COPD meds & if so how is it spaced apart from the CS treatments? What is your procedure to breathe into your sinuses at the back of the hose? How do you vapor your ears? can you be more specific?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Arrowwind09's Avatar
Arrowwind09 Arrowwind09 is offline
Standing at the Portal
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,554
Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Colloidal silver will only help COPD if there is a viral or bacterial infection. Some COPD folks get frequent infection because drainage is comprimised so the colloidal silver is done to try to prevent infections.

Nightowl is no longer with us. She passed away last year from complications from COPD.
__________________
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." Marcus Aurelius
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-05-2011, 01:34 PM
nonwo nonwo is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3
nonwo is on a distinguished road
Default Mahalo, thank you, for your response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
Colloidal silver will only help COPD if there is a viral or bacterial infection. Some COPD folks get frequent infection because drainage is comprimised so the colloidal silver is done to try to prevent infections.

Nightowl is no longer with us. She passed away last year from complications from COPD.
My understanding is wife's COPD is scar tissue on lungs due to long term smoking. I'm new to all this & was looking for a way or method to regenerate lung tissue or increase lung function.
I'm dragging wife into this alternative med. she is all the way AMA. I'm slowly forcing her onto the Beck Protocol & wanted to know more about procedures that prove successful. I gave her, her 1st 1/2 oz of ionic CS today.

I pray that Nightowl is happy and in a better place. Wife too is dying.
God bless.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-05-2011, 01:43 PM
nonwo nonwo is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3
nonwo is on a distinguished road
Default nebulize ionic CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazur View Post
1/I'm suspicious of 'clustered' water. What little research I've done indicates it only exists on the surface of briskly moving water, or manipulated by magnetic forces: Pour it into a bottle, it ceases to be clustered. 2/Keep in mind that IONIC silver is best for nebulization. While colloidal silver may be as high as 90% particles/10% ions,(I assume the 3600ppm is indeed colloidal), ionic is often 90% ionic /10% particles. Considering the innumerable # of ions that 'fit' the '%-space' of one particle, ionic silver really doesn't operate by the 'ppm' rules. As horrible as morgellon's is, the major issue for the population now is keeping the lungs, throat, & nose clear of bacteria, fungus & viruses; best handled by nebulizing ionic silver-water as a daily ritual, while non-symptomatic. I can't imagine any healer finding the need for a higher ppm under these circumstances, but to whatever extent they -do-, higher dosage has the same effect as higher ppm, & boiling it down for a little while could conceiveably get it even stronger than 3600ppm, if & when that's an issue. Thus I conclude that while there's certainly no reason -not- to get the "stronger" product, for those who already are making their own ionic silver, there's no need to purchase additional products.
I too plan to nebulize ionic CS, I'm wonder what the regime might be to start w/. Wife has COPD from smoking, has constant headaches, coughing up some phem. Has athlete's foot & a few fungus toes.
I have the CS generator by SOTA recommended by Beck. Can you give me any insights?

Mahalo, thanks
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-27-2017, 06:56 AM
BrendaPetersen BrendaPetersen is offline
Observer
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2
BrendaPetersen is on a distinguished road
Default

Hello, I have Samter's Triad asthma and would like to use CS in my nebulizer. My lungs matured to age 12 and are severely diseased on the top of both of them.

1. Do I need to cut the CS with anything to "cut" it or is the ionic water it is in enough?
2. I have Sovereign Silver Bio-Active and it says 10ppm which is smaller then talked about above in other post. I used a chart I found on a website to figure my amt I can do daily. I come out to 2.54 teaspoons. (212*12/10)
3. Is it better to make my own or ok to buy? If the brand I have isn't correct please advise a brand that is that I can find.
4. Do I need to put any "food grade" hydrogen peroxide (FGHP) in it when nebs are taken?
5. If FGHP is used how much?
6. How many time a day do I use the CS and or FGHP?
7. Do you know of a natural Dr in my area, Tipton, IA, that I can see about using this regimen?

Sorry for all the questions, but new to this and my case around IA is a hard case it seems for Drs. Even been sent to National Jewish in Denver, CO. Meds aren't seeming to work any longer and they want me to increase Predisone. I'm daily on 20 mg and it isn't working until I get to mega doses of 40 to 60 mg orally for weeks. I also seem to be allergic to so many meds, Rx and OTC as well as environmental factors. One huge one is the hand sanitizes people use as well as perfumes/colonges, dust etc. Just about you name it! So I know I am deficient in something or things and let's face it Dr at the U of IA are there to push Rx pills and I would rather be doing a natural course due to all the illnesses coming from Rx's. Not complaining, all the above is just how I feel and looking for a solution.

Thank you for any help.

Brenda P.

Last edited by BrendaPetersen; 10-27-2017 at 06:58 AM. Reason: typos
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
colloidal silver, lungs, nebulizer
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MMS + Colloidal Silver Mavy Alternative Therapies 6 01-19-2013 04:46 PM
HOW to make your own Colloidal Silver Mad Scientest Thrift & Financial 10 02-04-2011 12:40 PM
Colloidal Silver and Flu MegRG Colds, Flu & Fever 19 10-13-2010 07:06 PM
how do i dilute my colloidal silver?? nofaithinobama Alternative Therapies 3 08-27-2010 06:39 PM
Tungsten in Colloidal Silver??? kind2creatures Vitamins & Supplements 0 11-02-2009 07:10 PM