Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Skin Health

Old 09-16-2016, 09:54 AM
Observer

naturegal is on a distinguished road
Default My sis got water-retention & Skin rash w/itchie

it's going on a month or more, although I'm not sure, could be longer. Her doc gave her prednizone I think it was, will find out for sure on that. But just talked to her this a.m. and she is really delving into some alternatives because it isn't completely going away yet.

I want to ask anyone if they have had similar, and what are some things you tried that may have worked to get rid of this crud. She says she feels good otherwise. I know she's developed more issues with stuffiness from seasonal allergies, but more year round like me now. So I think this could somehow be related.

She said it may have started after she ate some shell-fish. But it's hanging on so I can't figure it out??

Any help appreciated
Old 09-17-2016, 11:37 AM
Lecturer

liverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of lightliverock is a glorious beacon of light

Shellfish are garbage collectors, everything from mercury and other heavy metals to the E.coli,salmonella and hepatitis viruses. Not surprising really when their environment is usually swimming in sewage.

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/risk...fish-2026.html

Tags
itching, rash, swelling in legs, water retention
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.