Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Cancer

Old 05-14-2015, 06:10 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold
Default Cancer research largely a fraud

“Everyone should know that most cancer research is largely a fraud, and that the major cancer research organisations are derelict in their duties to the people who support them.” from Linus Pauling, Ph.D, and two time Nobel Prize winner in chemistry (1901-1994).

There are so many quotes with source references that I could not copy much here. So go here http://www.collective-evolution.com/...rgely-a-fraud/

Another interesting point is the fact that most of the money donated to cancer research is spent on animal research, which has been considered completely useless by many. For example, in 1981 Dr. Irwin Bross, the former director of the Sloan-Kettering Cancer Research Institute (largest cancer research institute in the world), said that:

“The uselessness of most of the animal model studies is less well known. For example, the discovery of chemotherapeutic agents for the treatment of human cancer is widely-heralded as a triumph due to use of animal model systems. However, here again, these exaggerated claims are coming from or are endorsed by the same people who get the federal dollars for animal research. There is little, if any, factual evidence that would support these claims. Practically all of the chemotherapeutic agents which are of value in the treatment of human cancer were found in a clinical context rather than in animal studies.”

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Old 05-16-2015, 07:10 AM
Explorer

maitaman is on a distinguished road

Cancer is a 300 billion dollar a year business. The big p(harm)aceutical corporations will suppress any information about cures that don't depend on their products, which are designed to keep you sick and under doctors' care. Cures add nothing to their profit margin. Chemotherapy is successful 3% of the time. It is more likely to kill you than to cure you. I have never spoken with an oncologist who would take chemotherapy if diagnosed with cancer. Quite to the contrary, they have been adamant in that they would refuse it.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:26 AM
Lecturer

Ted_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the rough

Governments are spending hundreds of millions researching cancer genes. Is it all a big waste of time?

Another article on the same topic. In the comments section following the article is a report from someone recently diagnosed with squamous-cell carcinoma of the oesophagus who has managed to avoid having major surgery by reversing the cancer growth with a ketogenic diet.

The book referred to in the article is available on Kindle for £7.63 and it's a relatively easy read. Tripping Over the Truth: The Metabolic Theory of Cancer [Kindle Edition]
Old 05-19-2015, 03:11 PM
Explorer

I had a lymphoma on my forehead. It would have cost more than $4,000, even here in Panamá, for the hospital and chemo (which I would not take). I used a natural cure, Artemisia, with the recently discovered factor that showed that iron made artemisinin target cancer. The cancer shrunk from an egg-sized bleeding/oozing sore to a pea sized inert hard lump in two weeks.
There are other things as effective, perhaps, but I wrote a book about the Artemisia and have several responses from people who used it. It has worked quite well for all who have reported to me.
The total cost of the treatment is about $10.00 here. Probably about twenty to thirty in the states. No follow-up or continued therapy or anything.
Do you see why doctors and the p(harm)aceutical companies want to suppress this information? The dpctors and chemo in the states, I am led to believe, would be on the order of $20K and up, plus would require continued costs.
Old 05-20-2015, 12:53 AM
Lecturer

Ted_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the rough

Treatment of Iron-Loaded Veterinary Sarcoma by Artemisia annua
Quote:
In conclusion, the results of the present investigation give hope that approaches with A.annua may be promising for the treatment of veterinary tumors
Much the same is happening with the combination of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in conjuntion with a ketogenic diet for the treatment of dogs with cancer.
It's considered OK to use it on dogs but they'll only let you try it on humans AFTER all other options have been exhausted and as many people are aware after intensive bouts of chemo you are probably in no fit state for any other option to be useful.
Old 05-20-2015, 04:38 AM
Explorer

You can buy Artemisia annua or several other varieties in most any herbal shop or can order it on the net from a number of suppliers. It remains effective dried for several months. The secret of its success with cancer is the iron. I can attest that it works amazingly well from personal experience and have several cases reported to me where it worked with other types.
It is used against parasites, and has been for millennia. It stops malaria cold and is even better against Leishmaniasis, which is a huge concern here. Leishmaniasis is second only to malaria as a killer in the tropics.
Turmeric also shows extraordinary effectiveness against cancers, particularly breast cancer. Turmeric need the trigger of black pepper to activate. It is that simple. An activator of old known remedies. Iron for Artimesia, piperine for turmeric.
Old 05-20-2015, 07:26 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maitaman View Post
You can buy Artemisia annua or several other varieties in most any herbal shop or can order it on the net from a number of suppliers. It remains effective dried for several months.
Not so easy to find as a whole leaf in US. Even on Ebay. On Ebay I can only find from UK. Otherwise capsules and extracts. Still looking. Numerous health food stores in my area (Austin ,TX), but still no luck. I did join your Facebook group. Good info there.

It is amazing, to me, how many natural cancer cures have made the news, only to be suppressed soon after. I think the public is reluctant to try something unless they are assured that it will work in a short amount of time. They seem to believe that herbs are preventive only and chemicals are quick. A matter of perception.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:27 AM
Guide

Living Food will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It is amazing, to me, how many natural cancer cures have made the news, only to be suppressed soon after. I think the public is reluctant to try something unless they are assured that it will work in a short amount of time. They seem to believe that herbs are preventive only and chemicals are quick. A matter of perception.
Most people seem largely unable to think for themselves about important matters because we have all had that ability beaten out of us our whole lives through the education system, the media, and even many chemical toxins that damage the brain (fluoride, excitotoxins, the list goes on and on).

There are supposed to be even bigger issues going on where the technology of tv and computer screens has been specially designed to destroy our ability to think for ourselves, and that does seem to be the case. All you have to do us look at how people behave these days and you will know we have fallen far. We are on the road to utter destruction unless we change our ways, and FAST!!!

Yes, cancer research is a complete fraud and lie, and anybody who donates money to these crooked companies is perpetuating this lie. It's not easy to do the right thing in this world, because even the things that we think are good (like donating money to help people with cancer) are actually not good at all. We live in a time where when society says something is good it is probably bad, and if society says something is bad it may actually be good.
Old 05-21-2015, 07:50 AM
Explorer

We are living in a time of absolute, all-encompassing greed. Cancer is a 300 billion dollar a year industry, so anything that may interfere with those profits must be suppressed. After all, what else is there in life? Money is the key to paradise!
Funny. When you kick off, how much of the money you leave to perpetuate your greed among your offspring are you going to take with you?
If you believe in an afterlife, you may find that the money didn't buy you paradise, can't buy you paradise, but it damned well can buy you Hell!
Old 05-22-2015, 05:16 AM
Guide

Quote:
We are living in a time of absolute, all-encompassing greed. Cancer is a 300 billion dollar a year industry, so anything that may interfere with those profits must be suppressed. After all, what else is there in life? Money is the key to paradise!
Spot on! We are living in a time where everybody is all about "me me me", all many people care about is gratifying their own selfish desires and getting the most for themselves at the expense of other people. People will fight tooth and nail against others for the tiniest bit of gain, and will commit unpardonable sins for just a few more dollars or a little more prestige or power. There is a saying that the streets of heaven are paved with gold...what does this mean? From an ordinary person's perspective it probably means that Heaven is very desirable because it has lots of gold so it is splendorous etc, but from my point of view it means that the things we value so highly that we would harm or kill others for here on this planet are absolutely worthless to the heavenly beings and only fit to be footpaths for people to walk on...like the concrete and asphalt of our world. (I highly doubt there would be golden sidewalks in the higher realms, this is just an example to make a point)

How we struggle and fight and betray others for nothing! People pursue money because we have been taught to pursue it and we erroneously believe it will bring us happiness and an enjoyable life, but money and possessions can do no such thing. Happiness truly does come from within, and nothing outside of ourselves can ever grant lasting happiness or peace of mind because these things are based on your inner state. Think about it - if you are full of jealousy and anger and greed, how can you ever be happy or content? It doesn't matter if you have a billion dollars, you will lose sleep at nights because someone else has two billion! You may be the richest man in the world, but someone else may have a more attractive wife, or the newspapers may slander you, and you will lose all your happiness because you are attached to these things. When you are rich and have many possessions, you will always be tormented by the fear of losing them and having to go down to a lower standard of living. Attachments to things are what cause people to be unhappy, not the things themselves. If you are not attached to money, you can be rich and still have peace of mind because if you lose it all you won't care, and if you are poor you can also be content because you don't desire money. If you are attached to status, you will never be satisfied because no matter how high your status it will never be high enough to sate your desire. But if you are not attached to status, you can be a nobody or you can be a very high-ranking official and neither of these will ruin you or upset you because you don't care about the rank bestowed on you by society. This leads to a very important poin...The more you feed your desire, the stronger it grows. If you have a strong attachment to money, or fame, or drugs, or sleeping around etc, the more you gain/do of these things the more of a hold the attachment will have on you and the more upset and unsatisfied you will become. There are millionaires and even billionaires in this world who are depressed and see no meaning in their life, because they are caught so strongly in the grips of greed and status that they cannot escape. These people fought tooth and nail to reach the very top of the ladder, only to find that there is no prize up there at all.

Happiness comes from relinquishing attachments, because only then will you be content and tranquil no matter what happens. If you get a lot of money or are offered a prestigious position, ok. And if you lose everything or are demoted, that's ok too. When you are dependent on outside things for your happiness you will never be satisfied because we cannot control what happens to us (people talk about the law of attraction and those sorts of things, but this is actually very dangerous for reasons I don't wish to get into right now), we can only control how we react to it.

To be continued...
Old 05-22-2015, 09:21 AM
Explorer

The way I have always stated it is that people have a hole inside themselves. They try to fill the hole with money. They are incapable of recognizing that the more things they put in the hole the emptier they become.
The truth is, as stated by a far more perceptive person than myself, their greeds drive humanity from them until they become much less than human. They become one of those "things."
Another way I express it, undoubtedly not originally, is that you do not own things (money). Those things own you. You are in a prison you built. You are in a trap you designed. Add your own cliché here.
The thing about clichés is that they became clichés because they express a truth.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:47 PM
Guide

People do indeed have a void in them, but it is not one that can be filled by anything in this world. People try to fill this void with everything under the sun, but it never works and in the end they just end up even more miserable because they have lost their self-respect due to their actions.

Quote:
their greeds drive humanity from them until they become much less than human. They become one of those "things."
Many people do seem to be subhuman these days...where is the compassion?? Where are all of mankind's good qualities??? We are living in an age of endlessly increasing greed and selfishness and rapidly plummeting moral standards and humanity, and I think people really are starting to lose their humanity on a large scale. Some people have already become "things"...they look like humans on the outside, but they are only mere shells of their former selves and are filled on the inside by a darkness that is terrifying.

The world does indeed appear to be in a very sad state, but there is still hope and actually there are major changes happening as we speak to remove much of the darkness. In the end we can only control our own actions, and no matter how other people act we can still hold ourselves to the highest standards possible and reap the rewards of doing so. As a friend of mine said recently, my standards are going to keep getting higher as everyone else's get lower.

Many people are living miserable lives full of suffering and the anguish of unsatisfied desires, but some of us are living heavenly lives full of light and bliss...giving up those attachments isn't easy, holding yourself to standards that would make most people today balk isn't easy, but the rewards ARE WORTH IT!!!!
Old 05-23-2015, 07:43 PM
Guide

This life is over in the blink of an eye...you come to this world emptyhanded and you leave emptyhanded. We are not here to amass material wealth, but to accrue spiritual wealth. The former lasts only for this physical life, you have to leave it behind when you go, whereas the latter comes with you and will last forever. How childish, how immature it is to focus on the wealth of this world when this life will be over almost before we even get to enjoy it (speaking from a cosmic perspective) and neglect to focus on the things which will improve our true quality of life for eternity.

This lifetime is so undescribably precious, because we can only cultivate spiritually when we have hardships and tribulations to temper our character. How can you cultivate in higher realms?? When you have everything you could ever want and everyone gets along with each other, where are your opportunities to practice forbearance?? Spiritual improvement is so slow it is almost nonexistent in the higher realms, which is why it is so important to make it a priority in this world where we can progress extremely rapidly. People complain about how harsh this world is and how much hardship they have to go through, but I say that's ordinary peoples' thinking. The more hardship I go through, the happier I am! I know that every trial and tribulation is an opportunity to advance spiritually, and I am so grateful for these opportunities because they are precious beyond words. Every time something goes wrong in my life, or people do wrong to me or cheat me or slander me, I am so grateful to them because they are giving me the invaluable opportunity to cultivate my character and purify my heart. This is why we're here, so let's get past the childish mindset of competing with others for physical gain and retaliating against people who mistreat us, and start thinking of others first and loving others unconditionally.

I am not perfect and do not claim to be, but I am on that path and making progress everyday. I know why I'm here, I know what I want, and I'm willing to give up everything to get it. What I seek is not what ordinary people seek, but what I'm gaining is something ordinary people cannot gain...spiritual treasures so wondrous words cannot describe them. No amount of money can ever buy these things, so let's drop these limited notions of making money the end-all and be-all and start acquiring the TRUE wealth that lasts forever and that nobody can take away from you.
Old 05-25-2015, 07:35 AM
perpetual student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Food View Post
This life is over in the blink of an eye...you come to this world emptyhanded and you leave emptyhanded. We are not here to amass material wealth, but to accrue spiritual wealth.

I am not perfect and do not claim to be, but I am on that path and making progress everyday. I know why I'm here, I know what I want, and I'm willing to give up everything to get it. What I seek is not what ordinary people seek, but what I'm gaining is something ordinary people cannot gain...spiritual treasures so wondrous words cannot describe them. No amount of money can ever buy these things, so let's drop these limited notions of making money the end-all and be-all and start acquiring the TRUE wealth that lasts forever and that nobody can take away from you.
We are not too far off topic. Are we?

Living Food, your post reminds me of something I learned long ago.

Quote:
Bahá’u’lláh, Founder of the Bahá’í Faith, invited us to view life on earth – as a preparation for the world to come.

Bahá’u’lláh compares life in this world to that of a baby in the womb. There, the whole purpose of the baby’s existence is to develop its physical body, to prepare it for life in the physical world.

In the same way, the purpose of life in this physical world is to develop our spiritual side – our souls – to prepare us for our birth into the spiritual world.

According to Bahá’u’lláh, it’s impossible to try and understand the next world, because, He said: “The world beyond is as different from this world, as this world is different from that of the child while still in the womb of its mother.”
Old 05-28-2015, 09:30 AM
Reader

larryz has a spectacular aura aboutlarryz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Food View Post
Every time something goes wrong in my life, or people do wrong to me or cheat me or slander me, I am so grateful to them because they are giving me the invaluable opportunity to cultivate my character and purify my heart. This is why we're here, so let's get past the childish mindset of competing with others for physical gain and retaliating against people who mistreat us, and start thinking of others first and loving others unconditionally.
I like this thinking. Probably the most important thing is to be healthy. If I can go outdoors daily and run for an hour I am thankful. I can do that as a poor person or a wealthy billionaire.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.