Old 03-25-2015, 10:17 AM
Explorer

maitaman is on a distinguished road
Default Artemisia annua

Greetings. New here. I just want to start a discussion of Artemisia annua et al- This comes about because I had a cancer on my forehead that was getting serious. I saw a note on a writing website about it curing prostate cancer in days. I researched it and used it at an average of dosage.

The cancer has shrunk to a small hard lump. It was about 2" across and causing itching and burning sensations. Those stopped within an hour of taking the Artemisia.

There were a lot of connected effects, such as eczema disappearing in less than two days, resistant parasites I have been trying to control for many years (cystocircosis) has almost totally cleared up, my enlarged prostate is no longer a problem (I was getting up 3 - 4 times a night to urinate with difficulty). The stream is much stronger and I don't get up at night to urinate, even after a few beers. My eyesight, when I have had to use reading glasses for fifteen or more years, is so that I am writing this without them and reading research papers in 11 pt. without difficulty.

I have recommended it to a friend with colon polyps that were beginning to worry her doctor. Two weeks ago she tried it. Yesterday she went for her check-up and the polyps, except for two that are reduced and apparently "dead", are gone.

I am a writer, mostly fiction, but I wrote a book about preparing and using it, which I will not try to advertise here.
Does anyone have experience with Artemisia? I understand from research on the web that several species are very good. I can certainly attest that, in my experience, it works, and very well!
Old 03-25-2015, 01:13 PM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

I have read about artimisia in the past. I have taken wormwood for parasite control occasionally. I'm interested in trying atemisia for polyps. How are you taking it? As an extract in drops? Or as a capsule? How many mg dose? Graviola is something else you might research.

And welcome to the forum.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart." — Helen Keller
Old 03-25-2015, 05:43 PM
Explorer

I used the dried plant. I also made a liter for a friend of the green plant. It is fairly common here. 90 gm green plant or 35 gm dried. For cancer, take an iron supplement 20 minutes before the first dose.
I use the whole plant. The extracts do not seem to contain enough of the necessary ingredients nor to contain all the "good stuff"
If you make the tea, DO NOT Boil. Yjat destroys artemisinin
Old 05-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Explorer

I have a number of replies about the book. I've posted them in a page on Facebook, Artemisia: Cancer treatment plus.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1442293986069640/?ref=bookmarks
It is a group. The people who e-mailed me about their results is in a post from April 28, so scroll down to it. The good news is that it seems to work for several types of cancer. We can but hope!
Old 05-28-2015, 08:49 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

I think most healthy people get sufficient quantities of iron from their diets. Unless it is confirmed that I have cancer, I would not supplement with iron. However, using artemisia for prevention of cancer or that you may "think" you have cancer, well you would want to supplement while using it for a while.

Iron rich foods http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...trient&dbid=70

Blackstrap molasses has 1 mg of iron per teaspoon. It also has sugar of course. All bacteria, good and bad, love sugar. They bring sugar, in the form of glucose, into their cells. They are very very good at extracting or converting glucose from foods and fiber.

Well in the case of cancer, it would seem that the use of molasses with artemisia would be a very good thing.
Old 05-28-2015, 01:24 PM
Explorer

Cancer "feeds" on glucose almost exclusively. Sugars are NOT a good way to fight it. The iron supplement is only for use in the cure for me.
The book has been out only two months and I have already received several emails from people who tried it. Most had doctors who had as much as said it was inoperable or advanced to a stage blah, blah, blah - usual scare tactics.
I posted the replies on the FB page (Artemisia: cancer cure plus). there are several there who are trying it. I know it is anecdotal at this point, but i have the links to university studies and such.
I use Artemisia for parasites. It is vastly important here because it cures visceral Leishmaniasis which is second only to malaria as a killer in the tropics. It stops malaria, but that will recur in a high percent of the cases. The WHO recommends it. It has been used for several millennia and is proven safe except in cases where the subject is prone to seizures or has severe gastrointestinal problems. I think I've shown there is no overdose, which is what the studies say.
I always have one answer to people who have cancer and are wary of it. What do you have to lose? You have your life and health to gain.
My experimentation has shown that preparing it like in the book and adding a couple of tablespoons of coconut oil aids greatly in your body's absorption rate. I post all that on the FB site.
Old 05-28-2015, 02:07 PM
perpetual student

I was thinking of the guy that cured his cancerous prostate with bicarbonate of soda and maple syrup. The baking soda bound with the syrup. The cancer cell brought in the syrup along with the high alkaline baking soda. This made the cancer cells too alkaline. They died.

I guess you are right, and it has been tested that it is iron, not sugar, that the cancer absorbs for this to work with artemisia. I'm just thinking outside the box.
Old 05-28-2015, 04:03 PM
Explorer

The newer out of the box studies are beginning to show how some of these natural cures are triggered. Black pepper (piperine) will activate the medical ingredients in turmeric, which the body cannot otherwise utilize. It is also showing great ability to arrest cancer and is useful in a number of other treatments. A little black pepper with turmeric makes the medicinal ingredients more than 30K times as available for absorption. That ain't no piddlin' little increase. Avocado seeds contain as much as seven times as much useful ingredients as the fruit . and the fruit contains a lot!
Old 08-11-2015, 09:09 AM
Observer

zimlev is on a distinguished road

this is very interesting, that you mention avocado seeds. I know of an individual who uses a tincture of avocado leaves to arrest the symptoms and progression of arthritis, so he can continue his work on the farm. Have you done anything with avocado seeds i.e., crushed them and made into tea, or tincture i.e. with alcohol?
Old 08-16-2015, 06:42 AM
Explorer

I have 7 varieties of avocados in a lot in Quiteño. I have dried the seeds and crushed them and used them in salads, plus I eat a lot of the fruit. The Indios make a sort of decoction with the leaves to use for some muscle pain relief.
They seldom get arthritis. I have never seen it severe in them. I had a chronic arthritis pain when i moved here, but it was gone within a couple of weeks, due mostly to the natural diet.
I did learn one thing they do that affects arthritis and osteoporisis, and makes bone breaks heal much faster.
They take all their eggshells, remove the membrane, dry, and crush. They use the crushed powder in bread and what we would call pancakes and in hojaldres and apanadas. That is the most usable form of calcium you can get, and has no flavor of its own, so you don't really know it's there. They use sea salt, so there's plenty of magnesium to make the body absorb the calcium.