Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Systems & Organs

Old 08-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

Lots of people cannot tolerate psyllium husk. And too much fiber can make people go and have too loose stool. When I put flax in muffins a while back my mother cursed me for a couple of days. She really didn't need it and it was just toooo much, even that little bit. Fiber can stimulate the walls of the colon to move, and also can stimulate the holding of water in the stool. It can be over kill for some people. This is why there are so many options out there for constipation. What works for one person is a disaster for another.

John, sounds like the fissure is healing well. They do have a tendency to reoccur if you let your diet slip. Very severe fissures, which I don't think you had, sometimes leave a scar and tend to tear along the scar line when constipation returns.

If you keep up the good diet is should not return. It is just a little wake up call that you needed some changes.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Observer

Yelena is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
Thanks Yelena. You are right. I've tried just about everything. I did not know if you had anything new, so thanks for the info. I have not heard of Dynamic cream or Solaris cream, but I've tried so many creams and oils already. Worthless. I will Google the rest of your suggestions.
Did you Google the creams?
Are you feeling any better?
Old 10-04-2010, 05:43 PM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelena View Post
Did you Google the creams?
Are you feeling any better?
Creams do not work for internal hemorrhoids. Neither do oils. Maybe the get diluted by the interior. Thanks anyway.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 10-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Guide

revzen will become famous soon enoughrevzen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to revzen
Default Doctor Visit!

I would recomend a visit to the doctor just to be on the safe side. I suffered with similar problems and boy was I glad I went when I did as it turned out I had bowel cancer! So when I hear of people who are having problems in this area I always recomend a visit to the doctor.

Namaste,

rev
Old 10-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Observer

Yelena is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfh View Post
Creams do not work for internal hemorrhoids. Neither do oils. Maybe the get diluted by the interior. Thanks anyway.
You are right, and that's why I recommended the other products (capsules) for that. The creams are to help the anal fissure heal faster, and if you have external hemorrhoid it will help shrink it and from itching and burning. I know from experience.
The products again are: Cleanseen (buy one get one Free this month), Gonseen tea, Elixir (buy one get one Free this month), Ravseen, bath w/ sea Salt, Balm or Dynamic cream on/in rectum, Solaris cream (buy one get one Free this month)
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.