Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Chitchat

Old 11-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road
Default Capitalist Managers and Christain Ministers, the twin evils.

Twenty First Century America is a miserable place where people have physical diseases, mental anguishes, emotional disturbances, psychological problems, and personality disorders. My point of view is that the primary objective of life is to acquire a high emotional I. Q., a high social I.Q., and a high love I.Q. The Capitalist Manager wants to profit the rich. The Christian Minister wants to council. I've never met a Christian Minister who let me be myself. His constant questioning and continuous criticizing makes me feel self conscious. I want a happy friendly socialite to give me positive feedback so I can feel self confident.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:30 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I don't think 21st century America is a miserable place at all, and I'm in my mid 60s. Those diseases and disorders have been around long before the 21st century.

My goal in life is to be happy and enjoy it, because soon it will be over. I'm not rich, but I don't blame the capitalist manager for wanting to get rich and helping others do so....but unfortunately, from all I've seen, money doesn't buy happiness.

I have no need for anyone in an organized religion to evaluate me or give me advice about my life. I was raised as a child to be involved with a religion and found that it's just basically a money making business. Although I respect the rights of those who wish to participate in such things.

We're born into this world alone, we will leave that way. Nobody knows us better than we know ourselves. I believe that our positive outlook and love for life is in our own control.

Old 11-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Observer

neotheone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike65Denver View Post
Twenty First Century America is a miserable place where people have physical diseases, mental anguishes, emotional disturbances, psychological problems, and personality disorders. My point of view is that the primary objective of life is to acquire a high emotional I. Q., a high social I.Q., and a high love I.Q. The Capitalist Manager wants to profit the rich. The Christian Minister wants to council. I've never met a Christian Minister who let me be myself. His constant questioning and continuous criticizing makes me feel self conscious. I want a happy friendly socialite to give me positive feedback so I can feel self confident.
Looks like I'm agreeing with you once again. Like you, I am in my mid 60s and I think that religious authorities( Christian Minister) and the money changers( Capitalist Manager)
TAKE away a percentage of the average persons happiness and well being.

Just IMO
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.