Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Off-topic > Chitchat

Old 11-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road
Default Jesus said love your neighbor and treat em the way you want to be treated.

My point of view is that childhood psychology accomplishes those worthwhile goals and primary objectives. Practice social etiquette during rehearsals like co stars in a show. Give everyone common courtesies, emotional support, and positive feedback. Be considerate of every ones feelings. Agree with every one and approve of their decisions so they can feel self confident. Call every one a good name. Praise em and pet em my motto.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Observer

neotheone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike65Denver View Post
My point of view is that childhood psychology accomplishes those worthwhile goals and primary objectives. Practice social etiquette during rehearsals like co stars in a show. Give everyone common courtesies, emotional support, and positive feedback. Be considerate of every ones feelings. Agree with every one and approve of their decisions so they can feel self confident. Call every one a good name. Praise em and pet em my motto.
This, in a nutshell!
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.