Old 09-24-2017, 06:25 AM
Observer

nasir018 is on a distinguished road
Talking Hello Everyone

This is Nasir. I am very happy to be the part of this popular forum. I am very eager to learn and share my knowledge with everyone. I hope everyone will appreciate and encourage every single post.

Thank you everyone being part of Natural Medicine Talk family...
Old 09-24-2017, 01:16 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Nasir!
Old 09-26-2017, 06:52 AM
Observer

nasir018 is on a distinguished road

Thanks....
Old 10-23-2017, 08:19 AM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road

Welcome Nasir. I am excited too. I wasn't always that way. I was poisoned by toxic fumes. I was stupid, sick, and schizophrenic. 5 years ago I began experimenting with Super food concentrates. I got more calm and cognitive but I continued to suffer from fatigue. A year ago I met an old women. On the outside she was very, very, very old. But on the inside she was as spry as a fun loving teenager. So I said what do you do to stay in shape. And she told me the most Incredible story. She said eat like a wild animal raw organic and raw grass fed. Believe in God and eat His Goodies. So I began watching raw food videos and started eating raw organic fruit and raw pastured eggs. It was like an army of angels came inside of my body and brain and waved their magic wands and performed supernatural miracles. I got a question for you. Recently I've been experimenting with Neptune's Harvest Fish Hydrolysate. I'm the only one in the world who is taking this as a supplement' People tell me I'm a silly weirdo. It's raw enzymatically digested fish organs, glandulars, connective tissue, and 9% raw unrefined fish oil for just 1 cent a gram. They catch 15 species of fish away from polluted areas, sell the meat, and make the rest, which is the best part, into an organic fertilizer. Where I got the idea from is a story I read of Eskimos catching a fish, wrapping it in grass, burying it in a hole in the ground, and coming back three month later and eating it. I thought eating like an Eskimo would be a good idea but everyone else thinks I'm a dumb idiot. What's your opinion.