Old 10-21-2017, 05:23 AM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road
Default Sad and mad

Half the time I'm sad and half the time I'm mad and I'm never joyous cuz bad memories of killjoys tongue lashing me, abusive tyrants badly managing me, mean and domineering control freaks trapping me in abusive relationships, cruel sadistic dictators giving me the Spanish Inquisition without the wrack, and slick s. o. bs trying to manipulate me with tricky debating skills, drift in and out of my mind. Evil wicked master minds are quick to be cruel and controlling. They sold their souls to the devil to stimulate their insatiable lust for control, stimulate their sadistic tendencies, and to maintain their superiority complex. Then they brag that it's religion, love and enlightenment. They bog me down in civilizations ludicrous hype, forcing me to do evil wicked rigamarole. They don't let me live naturally as God intended like my aboriginal hunter gatherer ancestors, they don't teach me proper social etiquette, they don't give me common courtesies, positive feed back, emotional support, and they never call me a good name. No wonder I have psychological problems and personality disorders.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:37 AM
Reader

Audi will become famous soon enoughAudi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike65Denver View Post
Half the time I'm sad and half the time I'm mad and I'm never joyous cuz bad memories of killjoys tongue lashing me, abusive tyrants badly managing me, mean and domineering control freaks trapping me in abusive relationships, cruel sadistic dictators giving me the Spanish Inquisition without the wrack, and slick s. o. bs trying to manipulate me with tricky debating skills, drift in and out of my mind. Evil wicked master minds are quick to be cruel and controlling. They sold their souls to the devil to stimulate their insatiable lust for control, stimulate their sadistic tendencies, and to maintain their superiority complex. Then they brag that it's religion, love and enlightenment. They bog me down in civilizations ludicrous hype, forcing me to do evil wicked rigamarole. They don't let me live naturally as God intended like my aboriginal hunter gatherer ancestors, they don't teach me proper social etiquette, they don't give me common courtesies, positive feed back, emotional support, and they never call me a good name. No wonder I have psychological problems and personality disorders.
Get professional help
Old 10-21-2017, 03:10 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I agree with Audi, Mike, please talk to a professional about your feelings.