Old 10-19-2017, 08:21 PM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road
Default An Army of Angels

Taking Neptune's Harvest Fish Hydrolysate as a supplement is like having an army of angels come inside your body and brain and perform supernatural miracles. Mostly raw enzymatically digested organs, glandulars, connective tissue, ormus minerals, and 9% raw unrefined fish oil for just 1 cent a gram. I am the only one in the entire world who is taking this extraordinary supplement so join me and together we'll start a revolution and blast off into the stratosphere of optimal functioning.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:21 PM
Reader

Beach Man will become famous soon enoughBeach Man will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike65Denver View Post
Taking Neptune's Harvest Fish Hydrolysate as a supplement is like having an army of angels come inside your body and brain and perform supernatural miracles. Mostly raw enzymatically digested organs, glandulars, connective tissue, ormus minerals, and 9% raw unrefined fish oil for just 1 cent a gram. I am the only one in the entire world who is taking this [B]extraordinary supplement so join me and together we'll start a revolution and blast off into the stratosphere of optimal functioning.
It sounds as if Mike65Denver experienced a huge "blast off" a long time ago and that he's still in the clouds!! For those who don't know, the product Mike65Denver is talking about is a soil FERTILIZER to be used to enrich the soil of your lawn or garden and is NOT meant for human consumption!!! You can read about it here:

https://www.kisorganics.com/products...sh-hydrolysate

and here:

http://soilhealthcare.com/neptunes-harvest.html

I strongly suggest to all who are interested in good health, and/or improving your health, DO NOT take the product, " Neptune's Harvest Fish Hydrolysate", which I repeat is a fertilizer to be used to enrich the soil of your yard or garden, internally as you would a nutritional supplement or any food product meant for human consumption!!!
Old 10-21-2017, 07:40 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

It sounds like this product is mashed up, cold pressed fish offal. Sounds disgusting enough to me for it to be avoided. But I think it might be harmless to humans. However, I can't find any list of ingredients. Nor can I find where they get their fish parts. That can make a big difference in consumption. At least in my opinion. I'd rather find other ways to get amino acids and enzymes.

It does sound like a great product for agriculture.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 10-21-2017, 10:48 AM
Reader

Audi will become famous soon enoughAudi will become famous soon enough

Mike65Denver is consuming mashed up cold pressed fish guts ,I can only imagine what bacteria's are fermenting in that product .
no wonder he has problems
Old 10-21-2017, 03:06 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I agree with the others, a soil fertilizer shouldn't be taken internally by humans.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.