Old 05-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Observer

cntrydisney is on a distinguished road
Default Simplified Nutrition

My wife and I are looking to eat healthier. I just caught the end of the food revolution summit last week but didn't catch any of the audio sessions and I'm also currently listening to the 2017 Hay House World Summit lessons. Heather Dane's nutrition lesson on bone broth was pretty good. We are just beginning to right our ship of health and know It's gotta start with what you put in your body, we just don't know where to start. We know there are a lot of books and resources out there, and they have all different points of view. We just want something that will be easy to follow and understand, but something that will change our heath and living. Does anybody have any good resources? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks. Have a blessed day/night.

Snow & Anton
Old 05-11-2017, 07:06 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I've never gone by any books or diets, no strict nutrition guidelines. Just common sense things like limiting carbs, sugars, processed foods, nitrates/nitrites, etc. Also buying organic when possible to limit toxins, insecticides, pesticides, etc.

I take a small glass of organic pure lemon juice mixed with 1/3 tsp. of baking soda each morning to help with keeping the body alkaline, as cancer thrives in an acidic environment. Along with a long list of supplements, I'm in my 60s and not on any prescription meds for anything like many in my family are. Trying to keep it that way.
Old 05-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Observer

cntrydisney is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info. We don't take any meds either. We just want to get healthier. Lose weight, get more energy, less tiredness, go outside and do more things (hiking, biking, exercising, etc...) Get our bowels and gut better.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:30 PM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road

I eat 80% raw organic fruit, raw wildflower honey, and raw organic whole cane sugar. I also eat raw pastured eggs. God made em. Believe in God and eat His Goodies. Watch rw food videos.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.