Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > General Discussions

Old 10-09-2017, 10:48 PM
Explorer

Mike65Denver is on a distinguished road
Default Complete Nutritional Program

My name is Apollo. I am from the Moon. I am the inventor of the Hercules program. Hercules's father was a God. His mother was a mortal. The Hercules program combines the supernatural energies of heaven, ormus, the natural energies of the sun, chlorophyll, hydrogen, far infrared, the natural energies of the earth, enzymes, raw ferments, raw sprouts, and magnetism, with the natural matter of earth, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals. I'll give you a menu. You can study the products I recommend. Raw organic fruit, raw wildflower honey, raw whole cane sugar, homemade water kefir, raw brassica sprouts, raw pastured eggs, unrefined red palm oil, Neptune's Harvest Fish Fertilizer, Arriba raw cocao powder, raw black maca, yucca root powder, Hawaiian Spirulina, Barley grass juice powder, turmeric root, black pepper, sole salt water passed through a magnetic vortex sleeve, tmg, beta alanine, msm, niacin, raw coconut flower vinegar, capers, black chia seeds, vit D3 5000 units/day. vit A from fish liver oil 25000 units/day, K1 sublingual once/day, and breathing in ozone from an ozone generator [it irritates the lungs and sinuses for around ten days while it's burning off the pollution. Then the lungs are rejuvenated clean and fresh]. So follow my instructions, study my recommendations, and prepare to blast off into the stratosphere of optimal functioning.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.