Old 10-05-2016, 11:46 PM
Observer

mary02 is on a distinguished road
Default Natural remedies for UTI

I've got uti for half a year. The symptoms keep coming and going. I heard that cranberry juice can relieve the uti symptoms, so i drink it every day. But the improvement is little. Is anyone there has ever been cured by natural remedies?
Old 10-06-2016, 02:05 AM
Reader

Beach Man will become famous soon enoughBeach Man will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary02 View Post
I've got uti for half a year. The symptoms keep coming and going. I heard that cranberry juice can relieve the uti symptoms, so i drink it every day. But the improvement is little. Is anyone there has ever been cured by natural remedies?
To read about a natural product that actually has worked for many, scroll down to the forum topic entitled Alternative Therapies. Then click on the thread (currently the third one down) entitled "Ionic silver or colloidal?", or just click on the following Link:

http://www.natmedtalk.com/showthread.php?t=26573

Then scroll down to my Post to read about a particular brand of colloidal silver called MesoSilver.

To read about how effective it has been for people in eliminating UTI's, click on the Link following the paragraph near the bottom of my Post which begins, "To read testimonials...", or just click here:

http://www.colloidal-silver-colloids...stimonials.htm

Then scroll down through the list of topics on the left hand side of the page and click on the topic/Link entitled, "Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)" and scroll through and read the testimonials.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Observer

jaccica is on a distinguished road

I heard that uti can be cured fully by herbal medicine called diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill, maybe you can have a try. Good luck.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:26 AM
Observer

Nityasharma941 is on a distinguished road

Urinary tract infection (UTI) or that. Studies are 8-10 million Americans a year, most of them women. In fact, after suffering from UTI, the second most common respiratory infections are still, data still a urinary tract infection The fact of showing can affect that half of all women at some point in their life. Before you have never seen a urinary tract infection with it, then you will actually know the properties. This is the terrible inflammation of urinary bladder or urinary toilet. The journey is the worst thing, obviously, it is often necessary to start with.

You can get rid from by using ACV & baking soda
Old 04-12-2017, 01:26 PM
Lecturer

pinballdoctor will become famous soon enoughpinballdoctor will become famous soon enough

UTI must be dealt with internally, that means using a good quality undiluted oil of oregano. There are some good ones on eBay for about $20 per one oz bottle. Mix up a 50% solution using 1:1 ratio to olive oil. Fill empty 00 capsules with about 25 drops each, and take 2 capsules twice per day til the bottle is gone, then take a spoonful of colloidal or ionic silver a couple times per day til the burning is gone, then continue with the cranberry juice and/or cranmax capsules.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:16 PM
Observer

sophip52 is on a distinguished road
Default I got rid of my recurrent UTIs

Yes! It is totally possibly to get rid of UTIs with natural remedies. I had recurrent UTIs for 3-4 years. It was awful, so sorry to hear you're suffering from them. I always tried doing cranberry juice but it was never enough and have ended up taking antibiotics a TON. Which actually makes the situation worse.

My final straw was a couple months ago I got a kidney infection from a prolonged UTI. I took really strong antibiotics and I felt the damaging effects. I have been on recovery for the past couple months with NO further symptoms. The trick is it's not one natural remedy you have to do it all. I made the following lifestyle changes - zero processed food, zero added sugar, zero alcohol just all good organic real food. On top of that I quit taking birth control pills, added tons of probiotics and natural antibiotics such as oregano oil, garlic, and apple cider vinegar. Give your body a chance to heal and it heals.

You really have to go all out to get rid of them for good but IT IS POSSIBLE if you commit to it. Best of luck
Old 09-25-2017, 12:51 PM
Observer

keepwell is on a distinguished road

Drink Plenty of Fluids
Drinking water or fluids throughout the day helps flush bacteria from your system. A 2013 study conducted at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas found that chronic low fluid intake may be an important factor in the pathogenesis of urinary tract infections just one of many reasons to stay hydrated. Drink at least one glass of water for every meal and snack of the day in order to flush out bacteria that can lead to infection.
Old 10-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Observer

postureok is on a distinguished road

Drink Plenty of liquids
Eat lots of Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract.
Applying a warm pad to the bladder or pubic region.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:21 AM
Lecturer

Ted_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the rough

I did a post on my experience using high dose vitamin d to clear UTI

It was only after I used effective strength Vitamin D3 that I got on top of my antibiotic resistant E Coli UTI infections.
To clear a persitant antibiotic resistand UTI I used 2000iu daily vitamin d3 for each kilogram I weighed.for 3 days.

Vitamin D Induction of the Human Antimicrobial Peptide Cathelicidin in the Urinary Bladder.

Antimicrobial Peptides, Innate Immunity, and the Normally Sterile Urinary Tract

I think using a variety of different strategies at the same time increases the chance of success and prevents the build up of resistance.[/QUOTE]

I set out some other stragegies here

http://www.natmedtalk.com/blog.php?b=160

Tags
natural remedies, uti
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.