Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Vitamins & Supplements

Old 09-26-2017, 03:00 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up "B" Vitamins, What They Do and Their Natural Sources

I take a B-50 complex daily, I think taking higher doses than 50mg at a time is wasted, because excess just leaves the body. I also take vitamin B-12 sometimes, if I feel a little 'run down'.

Here's some information about the B vitamins, their uses and some natural sources for them. http://energytimes.com/pages/feature...minschart.html

Quote:
Meet the Family

There’s a big crew of B vitamins, and
all of them are crucial to health.

September/October 2017

Vitamin B, often referred to as the B-complex, is the biggest and most varied family of vitamins. It also comes off sometimes as—dare we say it?—a little dull. It has an unheralded-workhorse reputation attached to it, without the research sizzle that surrounds nutrients such as, say, vitamin D.

But just because vitamin B isn’t constantly under the media spotlight doesn’t make it insignificant. In fact, life as we know it would come to a screeching halt without this big family of interrelated compounds that play roles in everything from energy production to brain health.

The most notable sign of overall B depletion is fatigue. But low levels of specific Bs can produce all sorts of symptoms, including mood problems.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:32 PM
Observer

neotheone is on a distinguished road

I've taken B-12 for Peripheral Neuropathy for an extended period. I've also taken B-6 for the P.N. as well. Use B-3(Niacinamide) , gives a bit of a 'lift' without the niacin flushing.

Tags
vitamin b
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.