Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

Old 08-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Frater Aegagrus

Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryberry View Post
Anyone that has made or knows anything about making colloidal silver please give me some advise. I built my silver generator yesterday and could not produce any silver w

PS My TDS meter does work, I have tested it on other waters and it has been acuruate with in 1 PPM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmrODphk1-8
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
Old 12-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Observer

robin is on a distinguished road
Default robin new member

i'm new to the talk and am interested on seeing if anyone has had good results using the colloidal silver and DMSO with fibromyagia and would you take it internally or ex

also is it the submit reply i click on to have it added to the post
Old 12-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Guide

JanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura about

Robin, I can't comment on the DMSO or colloidal silver for fibromyalgia, but a good chiropractor has certainly helped my overall fibro pain levels. Also, I've just finished Dr. Joel Wallach's book "Hell's Kitchen," which deals with mineral deficiencies causing obesity, metabolic syndrome, and type 2 diabetes, BUT, he also says these same mineral deficiencies cause fibromyalgia! I just received my first shipment of his products, so I am eager to see if my diabetes AND fibromyalgia improve.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Observer

robin is on a distinguished road

thanks janH i agree a chiropractor is essential for me also. i'll be interested in what you find help full from hell kitchen, I've heard magnesium is good for fibromyagia but there are 3 or 4 kinds and i don't know if there is a certain one or if any of them would be good
Old 12-03-2015, 06:35 AM
Guide

JanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura about

I don't know if magnesium has helped me all that much, but I take Swanson Vitamins' Triple Magnesium Complex (oxide/citrate/aspartate) and also magnesium malate. Yes, I'm really eager to see if Youngevity's (Dr. Wallach's company) products help either or both the fibro and the diabetes!
Old 10-17-2016, 08:00 PM
Observer

foxyfox69 is on a distinguished road

Hi there I was wondering what the ratio you used for the mix you drank? Thank you

alkupastorm;175061]This is the subject that made me join up today as I want to assure you the 2 products together (in big doses too) worked brilliantly for me, and still do whenever I need to combine for either internal or extenal uses.

I have no fear of either DMSO or Silver water.They are both good & what I discovered was ,the DMSO got the CS to where it needed to go to get me well again. I had pneumonia 18months ago and was declining fast.After a swift drink of the 2 products combined in a large glass of water, I went from feeling at "deaths door" to "bright eyed and bushy tailed" in less than 30minutes. It was like a miracle !

Several more combined doses over following 2 days ensued I did not relapse.Both products are in my meds cabinet and are regularly the 1st line of defence or repair in my world.

How long have I been using these products ? DMSO for at least 9years and Colloidal Silver for over 15years. Only downfall of combining for internal treatment? Giving off a strong garlicky sulphur body odour....

Don't be scared, they are both brilliant products either on their own or together,either topically or internally.[/QUOTE]
Old 07-29-2017, 08:30 AM
Observer

samphillipssr is on a distinguished road

Howdy, just joined with interest in DMSO and Colloidal Silver. I began approx. 2 weeks ago using DMSO so know very little. Here is what has happened so far with me. Have had leg ulcers and pain coming from varicose veins from early adult hood. Put diluted DMSO (70%) all around leg ulcers. For first 3 days, pain and ulcers seem to get much worse. However, on 4th day, I discovered much less pain. Now, 2 weeks later, hardly any pain plus ulcers are actually healing. Nothing else ever seemed to help very much.

I have also been doing 35% food grade H.P. diluted down to 3% in a large 5 gal. bucket foot soak for about 30 minutes with each foot. Also, I did the FGHP protocol (3%) and it seem to me like a God given miracle how it all together has helped to began my healing.

However, I am in this for the long haul, and know I must be patient. I am also starting today to mix DMSO with 15ppm Colloidal Silver to put on ulcers. Will only know results after I do this for a period of time.

Thanks to everyone for your information and desire to help each other.

Last edited by samphillipssr; 07-29-2017 at 08:32 AM. Reason: mispelled word

Tags
colloidal, dmso, silver
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.