Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

Old 09-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Reader

asgardsurfer is on a distinguished road

Update to my last post:
After several months on the anti candida regimen, I had to make radical changes.
After many hours of study, I have come up with this for my candida.

100ml Ionic Silver 3x/day
1/4 teaspoon of Borax ( read the Walter Last article on the web)in water, magnesium and sea salt.
Pure Gum Terpentine 1 teaspoon on white sugar 2x/week (look it up on the web Dr Jennifer Daniels).

I am definitely seeing great improvements after 1 month of this trio. Will post later when I have more results to report.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Lecturer

Ted_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the roughTed_Hutchinson is a jewel in the rough

GUT FLORA COM Has some useful information on improving gut flora.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:58 PM
Observer

Idea-Man is on a distinguished road

Chlorine dioxide tests as killing Candida.
I had/have an intestinal/systemic fungal infection, probably Candida. Using ClO2 in an enema is important for the first treatment. The biofilm came out the next morning. Almost didn't make it to the toilet. It's like water coming out. Only happens the first time. I did daily enemas for about 3 months. 12" strings of fungus came out every time. Figured there was no end to that. Also was taking ClO2 by mouth. That dispelled the fatigue, and firmed the bowel movement from the first day.
I found sites, like the one about chitin. Took enzymes every day since then. The fungus is "gone", but I don't think completely. The anti-chitin drug is cheap enough. It's in the "one drop" flea treatment for dogs. Or there's pills. I take the pills once a month.
There's also S. boulardii, the Kombuci yeast. I take it in pills. I figure good yeast displaces bad yeast better than the idea of probiotics, which are bacteria. I think even Baker's Yeast is good to eat. It doesn't turn into fungal strings.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:37 AM
Enlightener

u&iraok will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idea-Man View Post
I had/have an intestinal/systemic fungal infection, probably Candida. Using ClO2 in an enema is important for the first treatment. The biofilm came out the next morning. Almost didn't make it to the toilet. It's like water coming out. Only happens the first time. I did daily enemas for about 3 months. 12" strings of fungus came out every time. Figured there was no end to that. Also was taking ClO2 by mouth. That dispelled the fatigue, and firmed the bowel movement from the first day.
I found sites, like the one about chitin. Took enzymes every day since then. The fungus is "gone", but I don't think completely. The anti-chitin drug is cheap enough. It's in the "one drop" flea treatment for dogs. Or there's pills. I take the pills once a month.
There's also S. boulardii, the Kombuci yeast. I take it in pills. I figure good yeast displaces bad yeast better than the idea of probiotics, which are bacteria. I think even Baker's Yeast is good to eat. It doesn't turn into fungal strings.
Wow, that's great. I didn't think CI02 worked against fungus or candida. I'm wondering if it also works on the candida that has dug into the walls of the intestine. Usually you take something like diatomaceous earth to scrape that off. I also wonder if candida becomes immune to CI02 like it does most things which is why you have to alternate the candida killing substances every 4 days or so.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:40 AM
Enlightener

u&iraok will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idea-Man View Post
Wow, that's great. I didn't think CI02 worked against fungus or candida. I wonder if it also gets the candida that has dug into the walls of the intestines. Usually you have to take something like diatomaceous earth to scrape it off. I also wonder candida doesn't become immune to it like it does most substances which is why you have to rotate the candida killing substances every 4 days or so.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:52 AM
Observer

Idea-Man is on a distinguished road

Yes, that's why ClO2 is the best. It gets everything.
But evidently the fungus grows back so fast that it's difficult to get completely clean.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:30 AM
Observer

DBJackson is on a distinguished road

There is data that discusses the relationship between Candida and microcirculation deficiencies in the intestines. Wouldn't improving your microcirculation then help treat or manage this?
Old 04-09-2017, 01:17 AM
Observer

susan.atkinson is on a distinguished road
Default Herbal tincture

Did you try green black walnut hull tincture ? I had also candida many times and i managed to get rid of it quite quickly, in just one week. I used the black walnut hull tincture made by Herbs House LTD
Old 04-28-2017, 12:07 PM
Observer

susan.atkinson is on a distinguished road

Black walnut hull tincture it helped me very much

Tags
candida, chronic, lufenuron
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.