Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

Old 06-14-2010, 11:09 PM
Observer

TheLongRoad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
I wonder if you could give it to your cats?

Anyway, you could do more frequent dosage on your days off.... and still more frequent dosage on the days you work, even if it is just 3 or 4 doses might be better. You need to interrupt the life cycle of the pathogen. This is why many antibiotics are 3 or 4 times a day. Most antibiotics last in the system longer than mms. MMS hangs out for only about 2 hours.... see what I am saying?

I know it can be a pain in the butt to activate it and all that especially on some jobs, but I bet you could at least squeek in a couple of unactivated dosese. Unactivated doesn't taste near as bad and has no smell, so 2 or3 drops in water or tea or whatever you drink...
Thanks Arrowwind09,
I don't believe cats can get toxo from people. I think I might have got it originally from rare meat. Yes I agree it would be best to take frequent dosis. I could try taking unactivated MMS at work and activated other times and see if it makes difference. I will see how my stomach handles multiple dosis as well. Will let you know how it goes.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Observer

TheLongRoad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
I wonder if you could give it to your cats?

Anyway, you could do more frequent dosage on your days off.... and still more frequent dosage on the days you work, even if it is just 3 or 4 doses might be better. You need to interrupt the life cycle of the pathogen. This is why many antibiotics are 3 or 4 times a day. Most antibiotics last in the system longer than mms. MMS hangs out for only about 2 hours.... see what I am saying?

I know it can be a pain in the butt to activate it and all that especially on some jobs, but I bet you could at least squeek in a couple of unactivated dosese. Unactivated doesn't taste near as bad and has no smell, so 2 or3 drops in water or tea or whatever you drink...
Thanks Arrowwind09,
I don't believe cats can get toxo from humans. I agree multiple dosis of MMS would be the best. I could try taking unactivated during work and activated otherwise. I'll see how my stomach handles multiple dosis as well. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 03-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Observer

cats is on a distinguished road
Default toxo

Hi LONG ROAD I would like to know if you was able to kill all the toxoplasmosis in your body. Did the MMS kill the toxo? If yes how and in detail. THANK YOU
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.