Observer

tonloc1967 is on a distinguished road

what are the prices ur charging or will you give the companys name
Old 08-28-2011, 07:17 AM
Observer

leek690 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowwind09 View Post
Thanks GrebBear, I had been advised that the other materials in pool shock were merely calcium.

I have a very difficult time taking mms1 at this time... just thinking about it turns my stomach.. its not dosage related... just the thought of it is all it takes... so I am hoping the mms2 will give a better experience.

thanks for the tips.
How did you get on with MMS 2?
Old 08-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Standing at the Portal

Arrowwind09 has a spectacular aura aboutArrowwind09 has a spectacular aura about

Well, I have not done MMS2 orally as of this time. Although I have it I use it in a spray bottle for cleaning my shower and sinks!

Not that I wouldn't if a need arose. Seems most people report that it is easier to take than MMS2. For cancer it is recommended that you do both. Go slow. Your herx reaction could be strong. You won't know until you try. Back down in dosage if you get nausea or diarrhea from either of them. The bad burps with MMS2 seems to be universal for most people. Follow all directions exactly.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:45 AM
Observer

azjv is on a distinguished road

Well, I see that the thread hasn't been updated in quite awhile so I thought I would add my two cents. When you research MMS2 on the web you come up with quite a range of responses from "it will kill you" to "it will cure you". I am here to tell you it won't kill you. Obviously, if you abuse the dosages, you are on you own and damage may occur or you may well die. for heaven's sake, if you eat too much salt it will kill you,or if you drink too much water it will kill you. It's true, google it. so let's put the hysterics aside and use common sense.
I've taken the capsules 3 times a day for approx 2 months and am still alive. I haven't taken them recently because I have no need to right now, but am considering starting up a maintenance cycle. If you don't drink enough water with the capsule you will burp and it is not good tasting.

I don't know if it will cure you but it seemed to help me. I was diagnosed with valley fever and lived with it for over 3 years. my infection wasn't as bad as many have reported but it still sucked. Sometime after I did the capsules for 2 months I had another blood test with my pulmonary doctor and the test came back negative. No valley fever antibodies. Since my infection I had never had a blood test come back negative.

Soo... did the MMS2 cure me? I have no idea. I make no claims that it did. All I can say is that I did not die from taking it. I was not harmed in any way (as far as I can tell).
As far as Jim Humble being a fraud... I don't think so. My litmus test for a fraud is, can I only get the product through him. Jim shows you how to do it on your own and where to buy it for pennies/dose. I fill my own capsules.
So the take away is, if you don't feel comfortable dont do it. If you were like me and thought there might be value in it, go ahead and try it. Of course don't over due it. More is not always better.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:25 PM
Observer

Idea-Man is on a distinguished road
Default Never take MMS2

Why take something new when Chlorine dioxide (not MMS) is available. It's the best. And MMS2 is damaging.

Under some circumstances, calcium hypochlorite, MMS2, solutions can decompose to form chlorate. When explaining MMS3, in Jim's book, he notes that calcium hypochlorite will not quickly dissolve in water. He notes that hypochlorous acid is formed in the body. Yes. However it is formed inside white blood cells when they find an invading micro-organism, and only then. So it works only on the invader. Normal mammalian body cells, as well as bacteria, do not have a catalytically active detoxifying mechanism. So the hypochlorous acid destroys body tissue as well as invaders. And ingesting it puts it in your bloodstream and body. No one should ingest MMS2, calcium hypochlorite, in any way. Swallowing a capsule containing solid calcium hypochlorite must surely "burn" the stomach. Also, calcium hypochlorite reacts with hydrochloric acid, stomach acid, to produce chlorine gas. Chlorine gas is the worst of all types of chlorine compounds.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.