Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Alternative Therapies

Old 12-09-2016, 05:47 AM
Observer

peter_1982 is on a distinguished road
Default Worms / parasites in the excrement after mms enema

After some days enema with mms there are some strage things in my excrement. What is this? Worms? Please no speculation.
Is it possible to say with certainty that these are parasites / worms? I have no possibility to go to a doctor.

Best regards from germany (no good forum here to ask such thinks)

Old 12-22-2016, 10:50 AM
Enlightener

D Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the roughD Bergy is a jewel in the rough

Well, anything short of lab analysis is going to be speculation.

MMS will kill parasites, but some are easily identified and some are not.

To me, a lot of it looks like mucus that has been stained by Turmeric. As a person with Crohn's, I have seen a lot of mucus. Mucus will shed for a few reasons. When the guts have a large amount of bad bacteria irritating the gut lining you will shed mucus. When you kill a lot of bad bacteria, you will shed mucus until the bacteria is removed.

If the latter occurs, it will stop unless the MMS is the irritant and in that case it will not stop.

I have not used MMS in an enema so I don't know what a typical reaction would be.

Dan
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.