Old 10-19-2016, 06:58 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold
Default Flu shot hoax

From Natural News (link at bottom)

The flu shot is a fraud. But it's a fraud that's so deeply embedded in the delusional pro-vaccine culture of the pharma-controlled medical industry that even well-meaning doctors and pharmacists (who are otherwise very intelligent) fail to realize flu shots don't work. In fact, flu shot vaccine inserts openly admit there is no scientific evidence demonstrating flu shots work. See the vaccine insert photos below for proof.

This is probably why people who receive the flu shot almost never receive the insert sheet. It's not handed out by doctors and pharmacists because they don't want people to realize the extent of the pseudoscience behind the flu shot scam. It's so much easier to demand blind obedience while screaming "SCIENCE!" than to actually allow people to read the science and realize the science conclusively states there is "...no decrease in influenza disease after vaccination."

In fact, most people who have taken flu shots aren't even aware that an insert sheet exists at all.

Ever wonder what it says?

NOTE: Every photo in this article is 100% factual and true. Ask your pharmacist for a vaccine insert sheet to see one of these for yourself.

http://www.naturalnews.com/048422_fl...d_trials.html#

....the shot contains "thimerosal as a preservative." Thimerosal is made from toxic mercury.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 02-09-2018, 01:10 PM
Observing cool stuff

happy2bhere will become famous soon enoughhappy2bhere will become famous soon enough

I HAD to revive this. My only question is HOW CAN YOU GET AWAY FROM THESE MONSTERS THAT PUSH THIS STUFF?

Is it going to be next to impossible to get any type of exemption? I have spent alot of time trouble and MONEY to keep toxins OUT of my blood stream.

I am looking into Homeopathic immunizations
Old 02-09-2018, 04:18 PM
Reader

DavyKOTWF will become famous soon enough

Funny ya'll mentioned this. I've seen the 'doctor' twice in the last 2 months, to get blood work and check my lipids. He's a real good guy, sincere, seems to really care. . . and both times he tried to push the flu vaccine on me. He'd forgot that he did this the first time (he's 65) and so tried it again the 2nd. Seemed he really wanted me to get it. Both times I quickly said no. But most 'doctors' just don't know about it. Heh, or magnesium.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:35 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I rarely go to see doctors, but when I do they are very insistent on sticking me with some type of vaccine. You have to be really assertive with them and stick to your guns if you don't want it. Too bad a simple doctor visit has to be so stressful.
Old 02-10-2018, 02:28 PM
Guide

JanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura aboutJanH has a spectacular aura about

Yep, I've battled with Kaiser for 20+ years to refuse flu shots AND statins! I dread going in because I KNOW we'll again have the battles to do what I want instead of following the uninformed lemmings over the cliff. The flu shots are ridiculous, yet so many get one every year. I've never had a flu shot and haven't had so much as a mild cold since 2006, but friends and relatives who faithfully roll up their sleeves every year are sick almost without fail. What is it they say? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?
Old 02-10-2018, 04:07 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

It's been years since I got the flu shot or had the flu. Rarely even get colds these days either. Nothing like when I was younger and getting annual vaccines.

They should just recommend it and let you say no thanks, without insisting or trying to lay a guilt trip on you. "If you won't do it for yourself, do it for others around you"

I also heard recently that they announce disinformation in their scare ads, saying so many people have the flu and die from the symptoms. Well, they said that only a small amount of people who came down with "the flu", actually tested positive for the influenza virus.

People who happen to die, usually have other health problems which caused their death, weakened immune systems, underlying conditions. But, they want you to believe that they died because they didn't get the flu shot.

Now, they try to push the shot on you when you're shopping at the supermarket or drug store. If I really wanted to get a flu shot, I would go to a doctor and get one.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.