Old 08-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Reader

greif will become famous soon enoughgreif will become famous soon enough
Default Knee pain

Hi
I have knee pain, only hurts when using it. especially when getting up from sitting position or getting out of vehicle, trying to exercise etc. outer side hurts with pain radiating into the joint. I have had 2 surgeries to clean out torn cartlidge. I assume with the cartlidge missing there is less stability in the knee.

Any thoughts on what it could be? I get it a bunch of times a year and if I am careful pain goes away in 3-4 weeks. Does anyone use kinesiology tape.. wonder if that would help?
Thx
Old 08-08-2016, 06:48 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

I have not even heard of that tape. I never buy anything from Amazon due to my paranoia about their lack of privacy support. But it do go there to read buyer reviews / opinions of products. Unfortunately, there are not many reviews of that product. But check anyway.

Let a purring cat sit on your lap frequently. Not kidding. Check it out on this forum and elsewhere.

Curcumin is supposed to be the best antioxidant and healer of such things, but I haven't found it to be true of my occasional hip pain (like arthritis).

My severe senior moment will not let me remember what I recently read that is good for healing bone breaks. I'll keep trying, even though I realize you did not have a break.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 08-08-2016, 06:54 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Oh yeah. Serrapeptase.

http://enzymetherapies.com/14/serrap...avoid-surgery/
Old 08-08-2016, 07:25 AM
perpetual student

Need purring cat? http://www.boredpanda.com/lanai-cat-sanctuary-hawaii/
Old 08-08-2016, 08:46 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I agree with Jfh about the Turmeric/Curcumin for inflammation pain. Another supplement that's very useful for joint inflammation in MSM. A quality Omega 3 fish oil will also help, I use NOW liquid lemon flavored.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Explorer

RodsHealth is on a distinguished road

Solgar 7. Contains turmeric + pepper to increase absorption. Works wonders.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

If you have torn cartilage or pain which normally is deficient amount of cartilage. Then it would make sense to put nourishment in your body that will make cartilage. Glucosamine. Chondroitin and sulphur MSM or gelatin, or chicken cartilage all of these are used by the body to put back what is missing.

Stopping the pain is one thing fixing the cause is another
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.