Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Systems & Organs

Old 09-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

Good luck and your bone spurs will grow back in when you get enough calcium
Old 09-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Observer

naturegal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ug View Post
Good luck and your bone spurs will grow back in when you get enough calcium
Have you really seen that happen d0ug?? That would be so wonderful, I'll try. Now all I have to know which Calcium to get (citrate?) and I need to take magnesium citrate with it??

To get back on topic, I do feel better now. Before I ate, about 20 min. I drank a tsp or so of acv with a little bottled water
Old 09-05-2016, 02:56 PM
Observer

Hey d0ug,

this "read" sounds good. Is this reliable info in your opinion? I can find this salt I'm sure in our health, grocery store
http://www.narryecaldwell.com/2010/t...our-digestion/
Old 09-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

I am glad to see that you are doing some resarch now good luck. Check out more natural salt and table salt might not be as they say. Check out sea salt or others. I use on here which comes from the ocean off the Dominican Republic which is where I live. It is a little gray and it is in chunks which I have to grind up for the table.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Observer

I read a lot but mostly when things are not going well Our store here is very good for being a small town. I found a sea salt as described in that article. grey (almost sandy looking) and it is "clomped" but not to hard to break up. Now I'll need to read more on how much to eat a day, don't want to overdo but that wouldn't be me since I'm not crazy for salt anyway.

I also found the Now brand of Calcium citrate w/magnesium and took one already. 500 mg tabs, and it recommend 2 a day. 500 mg of the mag as well Feedback welcome but I'm on my way at least thanks so much d0ug

Oh, the salt is from Utah go figure, and it's called Real Salt. I'll see if I can get a pic of the label. There was more expensive celtic sea salt but I just couldn't spare the money on that one:

A little blurry but what I could find online for info.

Last edited by naturegal; 09-05-2016 at 04:36 PM. Reason: didn't attach photo:(
Old 09-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Enlightener

The salt I get is more like rock salt and it makes no difference if it is ground or not
So much for that now if you look at all the other minerals that are in that salt you will start to see minerals you have never heard of and some of those minerals if your body is deficient inyou will be in big trouble. Just to name a few.
Selenium ;cardiomyopathy heart attack, cancer risk, muscular dystrophy, cystic fibrosis.
Samarium ;animal studies prevents some cancers, hearing loss, male pattern baldness double life span
Praseodymium; animal studies doubles life span, enhances normal cell growth
Silver; anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, promotes healing
Sulfur; degeneration of cartilage, ligaments and tendons
Thulium; animal studies doubles life span, enhances normal cell growth
I could list them all but you get the idea we need them all and good salt is a good source
Old 09-05-2016, 05:35 PM
Observer

It's made my day finding all this out doug, I will use it, and keep researching, adding more things to my diet/supplementing thank you again I feel very hopeful today I am sure I am on the right track
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.