Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Health Insurance

Old 06-18-2016, 07:28 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeinversiontables View Post
Sorry, I can't agree with you. This might be true for a few purposes and it's I think not only for expensive health care.
I think d0ug means that they cure symptoms but not diseases. Curing symptoms will only keep the patient looking for more help and more drugs. Take statins, for example. Why can't they find the inflammation problem which causes cholesterol build up, instead of continuing to cure the symptom.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 06-20-2016, 08:46 AM
Guide

Ajax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura aboutAjax has a spectacular aura about

My doctor used to charge $25 for visit and routine exam. A year later, $75. A year later, $150. It was $175 last time I checked. His costs didn't go up, only his prices did. If doctors in the area charge $175 per visit, what is the incentive for a doctor to charge any less? As long as a doctor has a steady flow of patients, and patients are still locked into the idea that you choose a doctor for life, there is no reason for prices not to continue to be exorbitant.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:10 AM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

The most expensive health care in the world and the US is a way down the list of healthy people.
It is the first or third cause of death in the US the medical system. 85% of bankruptcies are due to medical costs. The medical system is a big failure.
Old 06-23-2016, 03:41 PM
Enlightener

d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

One of the reasons the health care in the US is the most expensive in the world

Hundreds arrested for $900 million worth of health care fraud

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/23/he...raud-takedown/
Old 07-22-2016, 09:13 AM
Observer

Carina Mellbin is on a distinguished road

Well... I think healthcare for them is another excuse to make money in a "legit" way.
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.