Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Pet Health

Old 05-04-2014, 06:19 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Importance of Coconut Oil in Pet's Diet

I use coconut oil myself, both internally and topically for its many benefits, and it's also good for your pets. It helps with digestion, allergies, itching, sores, etc.

Old 05-05-2014, 06:38 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Good info. I wish it would help for my allergies. I wonder if dogs or cats could appreciate it, if it were melted (with low heat or room temp) and poured over food.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 05-05-2014, 08:20 AM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

My dog used to take it just plain, but is no longer interested in it. Now, if I want to give him some, I mix it in his food. The cat tasted it once, but never cared for it. I have hay fever, would be nice if coconut oil would cure that, LOL!
Old 06-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Observer

Supracath12 is on a distinguished road

Wow I never knew this. My one cat likes to lick it off my legs when I use coconut oil as a lotion so I guess it is good for him.

Tags
coconut oil
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.