Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Nutrition > Recipes

Old 10-13-2014, 02:42 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold
Default How To Use Raw Honey in Place of Sugar in Recipes

Here are some tips on using raw honey in place of sugar in recipes. Also a recipe that looks yummy! http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/how...gar-in-baking/
Old 10-14-2014, 07:41 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

I do like the taste of honey in food, but I've never been successful using it for baking. To much moisture, I think. It is also too difficult for me to remember how to exchange the measurements between sugar and the honey. I have the same problem with xylitol and stevia. Probably my OCD coming through. It's got to be exact. Real cooks to it with pinches and guessing. I need exact measurements.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Old 07-15-2015, 02:48 AM
Observer

naturalholistichealth is on a distinguished road

I have recently started adding honey to my morning cup of black coffee. Try it, I think it tastes great!

Tags
honey, sugar
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.