Go Back   Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Colds, Flu & Fever

Old 05-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Observer

MereinKY is on a distinguished road
Default Allergic reaction to medication - need help to cleanse system!

I took Diflucan for a yeast infection this morning and am having an acute allergic reaction that includes swollen and tingly/burning lips and mouth. This happened last year as well, and I wasn't positive it was related to this medication, but I am now.

Last time my symptoms worsened over time and I got blisters on my lips and mouth and took around 10 days to go away. It was incapacitating.

I am taking benedryl and using Lysine, but I want to try to flush out my system to get the drug out as fast as possible. Any suggestions? Should I be targeting my liver and kidneys, or my digestive track?

Thank you!
Old 05-06-2015, 05:45 PM
...elusive dreamer
Wiki Editor

kind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to beholdkind2creatures is a splendid one to behold

I don't know anything about that drug, but Chlorella is good for overall cleansing, digestive and organs. I use the NOW brand powder, a spoonful daily in orange juice.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:31 AM
perpetual student

jfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to beholdjfh is a splendid one to behold

Your side effects will last longer than the drug. It will be out of your system in about 12 hours. Unfortunately, the side effects that it started will remain for a while. That's the problem with pharmaceuticals.

To help kill the fungus, take a couple teaspoons of unrefined coconut oil internally daily. You could even try it externally.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.