Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Children's Health

� #1
Old 05-16-2014, 06:55 AM
Observer
christokaye is on a distinguished road
Default mineral products for the kids?

I have recently signed up to sizzling minerals and my kids love them.

But I just wondered if there are any other natural mineral products people would recommend for kids?

C
� #2
Old 05-17-2014, 10:35 AM
Enlightener
d0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura aboutd0ug has a spectacular aura about

There is other products that use these same minerals fulvic acid, youngevety products and there is probably more.
Some of these minerals might not be classed as essential, some minerals like lanthunum, prasiodymium, neodymium, sumarium, europium yiderbium, and thulium double the life expectancy in lab animals. I guess if it is good enough for them it is good enough for me.
� #3
Old 05-17-2014, 11:03 AM
Observer
christokaye is on a distinguished road

Some are not essential agree'ed. there is a test certificate for this company that I have looked at. Although other companies such as the ones you mentioned, have similar minerals, this company own there own mine (so I'm told) I'm sure they are much for much.

I'm no scientist but my chiropractor said that he has some friends that really really go for the plant minerals.

His reason was that when a plant absorbs it's minerals from the ground, it mixes with nitrogen, thus making the minerals far less crude and are absorbed much easier into the body. I have looked into this a touch myself. And from what I have found, these plant derived minerals are far smaller then chalk, metal etc based minerals.

But as every, everyone will have there own opinion, it's just a matter of trying my best to shuffle through the facts and make an informed decision.

Cracking forum by the way,

C

Tags
kids, minerals
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.