Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Health Insurance

� #1
Old 04-15-2013, 10:47 AM
Frater Aegagrus
Solstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura aboutSolstice Goat has a spectacular aura about
Default Gary Null; he's a bit of a knucklehead.

He has Libertarian leanings, but he is clearly ensconced in the 'progressive' ie liberal camp. I guess he's not aware of the re-branding attempt, which he later accuses Obama of co-opting.

Quote:
Healthcare and Medicine
  • Transition to an affordable national single payer or universal healthcare program.
  • Strengthen the protection of health freedom choices and keep government out of mandating what we must do to our bodies.
  • A complete cessation of mandatory healthcare policies that reduce the choices of medical modalities.
Funny how he wants bureaucrats to take charge of his healthcare without stipulating what he will or will not get. Does he not understand what bureaucrats do? Can he not see the millions of examples?

Again, he calls for freedom and restriction in the very same breath.

Quote:
Conduct a Congressional review of the influence of the psychiatric industry�s assault on mental health and institute stronger regulations of psychotropic drugs and their use.
He concludes;

Quote:
Until America adopts a progressive agenda we will remain captive to a false Left-Right paradigm driven by greed and fascism.
I forget who said it first, "Capitalism is man exploiting man, whereas Marxism is the exact opposite."

Furthermore;

Quote:
Today the best of progressive minds are found among those who buttress great causes such as equality and human rights and who are willing to sacrifice themselves and risk being arrested. We must look at the words and actions of Chris Hedges, Robert Parry, Medea Benjamin, Ray McGovern, Glen Ford, Dr. Margaret Flowers, Cornell West, Paul Craig Roberts, Bill McKibben and others to find the true progressives.
I cannot comment on any of the other names, But PCR, a former member of Ronald Reagan's staff is a hardcore Libertarian.

https://www.garynullblog.com/home/who...gressives.html
"We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me." George Orwell
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.