Go Back Natural Medicine Talk > Health > Heart Health > Hypertension

� #1
Old 12-31-2012, 05:27 AM
perpetual student
jfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the roughjfh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinballdoctor View Post
We also know that vitamin K2 puts the calcium where it should be, vitamin C plays a large part in health in general, as does vitamin D, E, and several essential nutrients including selenium, copper, zinc, and others.
Vitamin D also puts calcium where it should be --- and sometimes where it need not be. Pharmaceutical calcium channel blockers recommend/ward about the use of vitamin D in excess. Magnesium is a natural calcium channel blocker too, but this is why one must consider the balance of calcium and magnesium. I feel that my own diet supplies plenty calcium. I increase magnesium, among other things, for help with more than occasional constipation. Also help with blood pressure. Works very well.

I suspect the sulfur mineral, as well as phytochemcals, in the garlic and onion play a huge role in their health benefits. I can't find what minerals are in hawthorn berries, but they do contain choline, citric acid, cratagolic acid, rich in bioflavonoids, flavonoid glycosides, tannins, glavone, glycosides, inositol, PABA, purines, saponins, sugar, tartaric acid, minerals and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, and C.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde

Tags
blood pressure, insulin resistance, mineral deficiency
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.